Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Guys.

Spoiler

Are the three songs Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend & Cherry Blossom the same as the leaks? I don't think there's any differences :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

please don't find me through my deallllllerrr.....he won't pick up his phone. please don't try my father, either....he hasn't been home in years........... 

:hair: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Hide contents

i think she means all the shit the press gave her ultimately just made her a fuck ton of money by making her more famous/notorious..."so thanks for that"

Spoiler

Omg yesss I love this, thank you! :trisha: Truly a revenge anthem :defeated:

Spoiler

Dealer is even better than the leaked version we got. I love that song so much, it might be my favorite so far

Also, I'm not a huge fan of The Trio. Idk, and I love Summer Bummer and I always wanted Lana to make this type of music too. Maybe because there is no vocals and her voice is like an instrument to me.

49 minutes ago, GetFree said:

I actually think the title Rock Candy Sweet would’ve fit this record well

can this leak already please so i can make the album into a RCS playlist? ugh :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not a spoiler or anything really but like, I'm just so over the moon that she finally and truly released Nectar of the Gods/Wild On You :ohno: It's sung like she's a goddess idek, wraps my heart around its finger. I love it when stuff like this happens! Makes gems massively accessible to all without any required hunting skills :flutter: 

Is she actually gonna talk with Colbert or just perform like she did on Fallon last year? This will be LDR's first late night interview if she is!

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

54 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Bookmark me. She’ll announce her next album very soon and that’ll be the album to follow in the footsteps of “Interlude - The Trio”. 

One can only dream, but i think her trap days are over tbh.

31 minutes ago, Mer said:

Is she actually gonna talk with Colbert or just perform like she did on Fallon last year? This will be LDR's first late night interview if she is!

I doubt she’ll talk.

34 minutes ago, Mer said:

I hope she talks! I remember seeing that Colbert loved NFR! and made his kids listen to it? So maybe knowing he’s actually a fan and not someone who’s just gonna pick at her, she’ll be more comfortable and actually sit down to talk?

otherwise I’m sure she’ll just be performing Arcadia (I wish she’d do Thunder cause that’d be iconic, but I’m sure she’d go with the single with 2 videos ahaha)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

So with Black Bathing Suit and the leaked fake lyrics as inspiration, I wrote a song tonight about an experience I had called Black Dinner Suit.. also wrote a song called Zephyr.. Lana inspires me so much, if anybody wants to take a look at what I've written,  I'd be very appreciative,  love feedback!

Spoiler

I’ve been trying to put some words around how I feel about each song, but I can’t yet. I can say that it just keeps getting better, and it blew me away on the first listen. I do think I’d be just as happy without The Trio, that the same time I’m not upset that it’s there and I won’t skip it on full listens.

The other song I can form words around right now is Nectar of the Gods. It’s not like it was my first listen of that song by any means, but for some reason within the album I’m getting more of a tropical feel than before. I just feel transported to twilight on a beach, maybe with a bonfire, someone is playing a ukulele and I have a flower in my hair. I can’t really point out any differences, but it just kind of clicked.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

4 minutes ago, living legend said:

SPOILER: 

Reveal hidden contents

the album hits different when you’re high 

I’m away at college and my dad mailed me a joint cause he’s a weirdo but … this seems like something future me will partake in quite soon :oic2:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

4 minutes ago, living legend said:

SPOILER: 

Hide contents

the album hits different when you’re high 

Spoiler

I second this. The first listen hit hard. The second listen after my first blunt destroyed me.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Spoiler

Is dealer supposed to have like a 70s sounding man voice in the beginning?

BBS reminds me of silver springs

I love the iPhone 11 & Crypto

I think he was trying to trade her truck in for a Rolls-Royce

UV, HM, BB, NFR, COCC, LFL, P, BTD

IMG-3521.jpg