Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

35 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Hide contents

Ok so I scanned everything with Norton before sending to iPhone, does that mean the corruption is like a virus???

No - corrupted as in it just won’t play right. The file itself is corrupted, it won’t do anything to your computer 

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

6 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the only song i'm iffy about atm is

Reveal hidden contents

beautiful; it sounds incredible, and i loveee the piano so much but the sentiment just isn't sitting right with me :trisha:

Whats wrong with the sentiment?

8 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

Whats wrong with the sentiment?

Spoiler

nothing per se! it's an extremely personal opinion: i just get the sense that she is accepting "sadness" as an intrinsic quality with great eventual benefit, and it feels v frustrating given my tendency towards low-functioning depression lmao :toofunny:  i'm just being a jealous bitch tbh :toofunny: i do wish she had mentioned picasso's rose period that follows his blue period though, that would've been so sweet

mUENGN9.png

i am still so overwhelmed... this album is SPECTACULAR :trisha:

Spoiler

at first listen, i think a few of the tracks didn't immediately hit, perhaps because it was like 3am and i was exhausted from a full day of crying lol and bc the songs were quite unexpected. violets for roses didn't click until i'd looped it a few times, then i realised the melody was incredible - she's literally dancing with her voice. bbs and if you lie down with me are highlights - i'm obsessed with the fucked up farmhouse atmosphere she's created. and sweet carolina might be one of my favourite melodies of hers, ever - and god, it is so calming and uplifting :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

Finally listened to the album & y'all made me think it will be a mess but it's not 

Ok it would flow better if she switched Thunder & Dealer, and NOFTG after WFWF was a choice sonically :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

idk how i feel about the new thunder though 

Spoiler

i am OBSESSED with it, its production fits the album so well! what are the sounds behind her voice in the first verse though? might be the orchestra preparing, people sitting down, tuning their instruments? so interesting

Just now, Dealer Boulevard said:

NOFTG after WFWF was a choice sonically :trisha:

and emotionally :crying2::oprah2:

mUENGN9.png

:gurl:I love this album, really enjoyed the first listen in a dark room infront of a fireplace:wowcry: it didn't clicked with me on my first listen but it's clicking now ..this album is AMAZING :xcry: Not a single song I dislike & she surprised me:lange:

7 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

idk how i feel about the new thunder though 

It's amazing :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, Sweb92 said:
  Hide contents

So the album is beautiful, a few of the tracks underwhelmed me but it's a lovely album overall... however after listening to the trio I can't help but think how much better her music could be if she made songs with that sort of beat and fire to it?? The trio could have made a killer full song imo. I think nectar of the gods would have been my favourite if I hadn't have been listening to a year Prior

not to say i agree with the thought that her music would be "better" per-se if she went that route, cause i think her music is great and ever-evolving. she's never too stagnant but also never toooooo adventurous. 

so i do think it would be an exceptional project if we were to get something in the vein of the trio interlude. and i think most of the fans would hate it lmfao. but you and i would be geeked the hell up. LFL is my fav album by her, but if there was an album that was heavier than it or the trio?! there would be probably no question.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Spoiler

Ok I never thought I would say this but I love the piano on this album. I enjoy the piano way more than on the past two albums

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, lover said:

OHMYGoD I LoGGED In And SAw NothINg BuT ALL OF ThESE NeW PaGEss IS IT Out

It l-worded:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg