Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

why are there so many random old demos on that site are they legit is that Fine China what

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Spoiler

quite unpopular i guess. There are some good moments on this album (too bad they pitched down dealer, tho) but i believe she lost her muse. last time i checked a full good album by our girl is on NFR and i really hate to say that. i don’t know why she rushed COCC and BB.

BB highlights for me: Textbook, Arcadia, Dealer

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Okay me too but I can't figure out what she means by that, maybe a comment on how people make money off her?

Spoiler

I hear “you know, she’s really made steps, really made steps”, as in a meta-commentary on how far she’s come, but spoken monotonously and slightly of beat to offset that sentiment

Spoiler

such a blessed feeling to be satisfied by her art... even tho nfr and cocc were good, but it wasnt this, the only thing that made me wait for them were lfl outtakes, but this album... it's really an experiance, 
it's like her own genre at this point, ther's no one who do the same tremendously beautiful music
the really higlights of the album are BBS, If You Lie DOwn With Me, Blue Banisters, reworked Thunder with strings made me love this song like never, a great production and fit atmospherically perfect... but this track listing is insane every track goes into another perfectly.... what a beautiful story
and sweet carolina has such a cosy vibe tho it's not the best closing track but it's the best closing track for this album... this album just don't have outsiders, every damn person who loves her art will love this beautiful album.. just blessed 
the only thing i still can't get is that interlude, i really hope she will do kinda track-by-track, what made her choose those outtakes and this interlude, for all its difference it fits there like it should be there
anyway, definitely top3 of her albums, here highlight era, highlight atmosphere and esthetics, highlight production damn i love her somuch

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

All I can say  about Dealer is that I don't regret changing my user name:wowcry:

Spoiler

IT'S SUCH A MOOD,  IT WORKS SO GOOD WITH MILES KANE,  THE OUTRO, HER SCREAMING PARTS:wowcry::lange:

BUT I WAS NOT PREPARED TO HEAR HER SPEAKING VOICE ..A COLLAPSE :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

IF YOU LIE LIE LIE DOWN NEXT TO MEEEEEE :crying::trisha::oprah2: CAN YOU ALL HEAR THIS SONG??? OMGGGGGGGG I CAN’T….. melody, verses, progression, chorus, outro…. That would make perfect single. And I want live performance with her dancing to that OUTROO:lange: spinning like a ballerina

Damn….

20 minutes ago, tulsa shanice freak said:
  Hide contents

quite unpopular i guess. There are some good moments on this album (too bad they pitched down dealer, tho) but i believe she lost her muse. last time i checked a full good album by our girl is on NFR and i really hate to say that. i don’t know why she rushed COCC and BB.

BB highlights for me: Textbook, Arcadia, Dealer

She wanted to fulfill her record contract so she can leave.

43 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

Ok I never thought I would say this but I love the piano on this album. I enjoy the piano way more than on the past two albums

Is it maybe bc it doesn’t sound cheap and demo-ish like it does with Jack’s production? :oopna:

whatarecoloris.jpg

HM - UV - BB the new holy trinity:legend:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Neohumanist said:

You spelled NFR wrong at the start

No I didn't :wink::kiss:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, Creyk said:

BlackOutZone just confirmed the old songs are indeed youtube rips :toofunny:

:lmaoney::hide:

I can't with Lana 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

11 minutes ago, Creyk said:

BlackOutZone just confirmed the old songs are indeed youtube rips :toofunny:

what the fuck :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing