Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

i am OBSESSED with it, its production fits the album so well! what are the sounds behind her voice in the first verse though? might be the orchestra preparing, people sitting down, tuning their instruments? so interesting

and emotionally :crying2::oprah2:

some people said the og version had version during the first verse (i never heard the og version of thunder, only knew nectar, legend and blossom) and it sounds to me like the sound of the drums is bleeding through her headphones when she recorded the vocals

Spoiler

Why in the world would she download the old unreleased from YouTube instead of remaking them :facepalm:

That being said, it would explain why the album has the first take of CB. Lana probably downloaded the first one she found and called it a day. Take 1 is the worst and take 3 is by far the best, I wish she had spent a bit more time on YouTube lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

BlackOutZone just confirmed the old songs are indeed youtube rips :toofunny:

Well, he also said Let Me Love You was an UV outtake and I’m almost sure that’s fake so :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Come on, this Youtube thing can't be for real. What's the source? I can see Lana doing it, but surely her producers/sound engineers/whoever would put their foot down on using a 128kbps Youtube rip? Surely she or the original producers have the source files???