Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Of course I was working when everything originally happened yesterday.

That said I have sat with the songs for a while now and I can say they are truly something very special.

I do agree it is a heavier piece of work to digest and I can see how it isn't some's cup of tea but I find it so raw and refreshing.

It's def not playing things safe or vanilla, very progressive and still on brand.

Out of the new songs not previously leaked/released I would say my faves are If You Lie Down With Me, Beautiful, and Black Bathing Suit. Sweet Carolina is also just so beautiful and intimate as well, love it. Really the only song that didn't hit me as hard is Violets. 

Either way another amazing album, classic yet again, nobody does it like her. Her contemporaries really cannot compete.

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Well, he also said Let Me Love You was an UV outtake and I’m almost sure that’s fake so :whatever2:

Am i the only one that heard the vocals diferent¿?¿?¿ to me they dont sound like the ones we heard before but idk

Why would the 2013 songs be YouTube rips? First of all, her management has been hunting those down since May. And if, by chance, they lost the files somehow, they could just...download them from the same sources we use? So many Lana unreleased Tumblr pages she could've just gotten them from those. I highly doubt she ripped the songs from YouTube and burned them on a CD, she doesn't care now yeah but she doesn't care THAT little :legend:

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

BlackOutZone just confirmed the old songs are indeed youtube rips :toofunny:

I'm going to assume this was a sarcastic and roundabout way for him to say they had not been changed. Who knows though lol!

In regards to the whole Colbert thing I am thinking Arcadia or Thunder with the backing singers. I think the latter could be a real possibility if live live lol. I think she might feel more comfortable with them. That said it could be a whole pre recorded sit like the last one. Interested to see what that will be about!

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what's the third word in 'if you lie down with me'?  i can't make it out

Hide contents

put your (?) on baby, giddy up. baby wants a dance, baby gets her way :hair:

Spoiler

red boots 

Just now, DLT said:

In regards to the whole Colbert thing I am thinking Arcadia or Thunder with the backing singers. I think the latter could be a real possibility if live live lol. I think she might feel more comfortable with them. That said it could be a whole pre recorded sit like the last one. Interested to see what that will be about!

manifesting it's not arcadia - it's just not the most accessible and commercial track and i want her to make the most of this promotional opportunity lol - manifesting she performs either thunder or living legend :wipe: or both :oprah4:

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting it's not arcadia - it's just not the most accessible and commercial track and i want her to make the most of this promotional opportunity lol - manifesting she performs either thunder or living legend :wipe: or both :oprah4:

I'd love Thunder, If You Lie, or the title track. While I think the last two are much less likely I do believe Thunder has a good chance of being the one!

Spoiler

So I really feel like the GP would eat tf up out of Beautiful lol. I don't mean that in a bad way either. It is one of my fave new tracks. I know we won't get any singles pushed but just sitting here listening to it I and really feel like it could have a little moment. 

Spoiler

Just listened to it again, and Lana's vocals are a real highlight. I said when Wildflower was released that it had an Emilie Autumn vibe with the 'strange but true' part, and I am so glad that it showed on other songs too

omg we're back, i thought LB was gone for good

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing