Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

i just have little hope that the xylophones will show up in the streaming version on thunder like i love the song as is but it made the song

Spoiler

I’m saving my overall impressions for the post-release thread, but I have to share in everyone else’s enthusiasm about the horns at the end of IYLDWM. Fuck, they are GORGEOUS. They give me such strong Honeymoon vibes, so nostalgic and powerful. I was not at all expecting this song to be one of my favorites, but I’ve replayed it probably twenty times just for the horns. Truly one of the highlights of the album. 

Spoiler

i love this album so much, especially bbs and iyldwm, true highlights of the album :heart: i'm trying my best to stop myself from listening to it too much so i don't overplay it and then get bored of the album, but it's so difficult not to listen to the songs :defeated:

and btw, i see quite a few of you don't really like the tracklist, personally i have never even thought that the tracks seemed a bit misplaced :w8ing:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

This her best album since Honeymoon for me:xcry::wowcry::trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Blue Banisters was really close to become my third favorite album, because it truly is so good! 

But UV still holds that spot :defeated:

Spoiler

1. Honeymoon

2. Norman 

3. Ultraviolence

4. Banisters

5. Lust For Life

6. Born to Die 

7. Chemtrails 

8. Paradise 

Spoiler

AKA doesn't count, but if it did it would be #5

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:
  Hide contents

i love this album so much, especially bbs and iyldwm, true highlights of the album :heart: i'm trying my best to stop myself from listening to it too much so i don't overplay it and then get bored of the album, but it's so difficult not to listen to the songs :defeated:

and btw, i see quite a few of you don't really like the tracklist, personally i have never even thought that the tracks seemed a bit misplaced :w8ing:

Spoiler

Agree on BBS and IYLDWM being album highlights, they’re definitely in my top three. I never had much of an issue with the track list either, although I do feel like the interlude is a little out of place. 

24 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

how dare she! :ohsnap: someone alert the police! :scream: we can't let her get away with this! :dafuq:

*farts on you but also accidentally turns out to be a shart and gives you pinkeye*

RVhKIwP.gif

After a lot of debating and brain storming with the girlies, it’s officially a law that UV & HM are a non-debatable, non-negotiable, part of the holy trinity. If you agree, no matter which order, then you officially & legally: have taste. 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass