Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I think what I like the most about this album, is that it's accesible for most fans, having different sounds, yet being totally cohesive! That's crazy.

Spoiler

If you're a Norman fan, then you have songs like Thunder. If you're into Honeymoon, Beautiful, Violets for Roses or Cherry Blossom are your songs. If you like Ultraviolence, you'll like If You Lie Down With Me, Living Legend, etc.

And then you have more ballads like Banisters, Arcadia... Or even experimental songs like Black Bathing Suit or the Interlude, which really remind me of the Lizzy songs by being so chaotic! :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

After a lot of debating and brain storming with the girlies, it’s officially a law that AKA & Sirens are a non-debatable, non-negotiable, part of the holy trinity. If you agree, then you officially & legally: have taste. 

5 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

I haven’t heard BB yet but I see a lot of UV & HM stans saying they love it and I trust them cause they got taste. I’m so excited for Friday :trisha::creep3:

Yes. It is UV/HM's sister

AKA x Sirens

BTD x paradise

UV x HM x BB

NFR x COCC

LFL :noparty:

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

king... :wat:

?

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

Spoiler

Dealer is the worst song on the album as I said before. It sounds off and wrong in every way possible. There's no describing how lazy and karaoke like moment it is that did not deserve to see the light of day.

Nectar Of The Gods also didn't need to be here. I love that song, but it's a random love song reminiscent of her early Lana days that just doesn't really represent what this album is aiming to be.

Just now, 111 said:
  Hide contents

Dealer is the worst song on the album as I said before. It sounds off and wrong in every way possible. There's no describing how lazy and karaoke like moment it is that did not deserve to see the light of day.

Nectar Of The Gods also didn't need to be here. I love that song, but it's a random love song reminiscent of her early Lana days that just doesn't really represent what this album is aiming to be.

awful taste

giphy.gif

Just now, 111 said:
  Hide contents

You clearly don’t understand NOTG if you could say something that obviously wrong.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

It's October 17 2021 and some of y'all still hate Dealer? :um:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

BB def hits for me. I’m going to sit with it a bit more before ranking the albums themselves. That said though it really is shaping up to be one of my favorites. As I said before it just feels so inviting. Like talking/reconnecting with an old friend. It has that classic feel/vibe. 

Also let me just say how fucking happy I am to have/be able to actually hear the varied instruments in the songs. So fucking wonderful and beautiful. 

Just now, 111 said:
  Hide contents

And you are the worst lb user. Thank you very much for an unpopular opinion and bye.

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

1. Honeymoon / Ultraviolence

2. NFR

3. Born to Die

4. Blue Banisters

5. Paradise

6. COCC

7. AKA

8. LFL

yup

1 - BB and Sirens

2 - NFR

3 - HM and UV

4 - COCC'k the god tier ep

5 - AKA and LFL

6 - BTD and Paradise

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

Spoiler

My album ranking:

1.Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence 

3. Blue Banisters 

4. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

5. Born To Die 

6. LFL

7. Paradise 

8. NFR!

9. A.K.A

10. Her worst album ( has yet to come, she doesn't has a worst album yet)

NFR! is my album to vibe with when I'm at the sea, that's where it works for me the best, but I have phases where I hate it & then phases where I love it, production wise it's not my fave, that's why it's hard to rank it for me, idk NFR & LFL always wander around in my rankings

I have a personal connection with COCC that's why it is one of my faves 

But it feels illegal to put any album down at the bottom cause they are all amazing,  no bad album so far 

BB is definetly top 3 Material!!

Now lemme stream BBS cause I'm a mess :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don't wanna admit this but 

BBS and IYLD sounds like Taylor songs

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I didn't like Beautiful when I heard the album for the first time but now im obsessed. The 4 tracks after Trio has some insane melodies...

My least fav is Sweet Carolina. I can see Lana and her relatives loving this song but im not one of them lol. Cute closing track after THE Cherry Blossom anyway.

20 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Hide contents

Yes. B and VDR sound very Taylor.

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

8 minutes ago, 111 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the lack of taste from you, eclipse. i'm surprised. but when will you leak Loved You Now & Then?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Hide contents

Pls don't ruin those songs for me:trisha:

9 minutes ago, 111 said:
  Hide contents

Me when I lie

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: