Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

If Lana announces a blue banisters tour are there any artists you’d like to see perform with her // tour with her??? Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts. 

Florence Welch

Siouxsie Sioux

Rihanna

Zella Day

Charli XCX

Tove Lo

Grimes

Chvrches

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:
  Hide contents

On BBS ending she sings something as "Your entrance really made stacks", could anyone explain me what does that mean?

I heard it as 'interest', as in writing articles about her gets her more money and recognition 

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

If Lana announces a blue banisters tour are there any artists you’d like to see perform with her // tour with her??? Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts. 

barrie / kassidy in the UK please. I am still sad they weren't there when i saw her in Manchester. I met both rob and byron while I was looking for them lol which more than made up for it. they were stuck in scotland or something and arrived the day after 

Just now, Rachel97 said:

I heard it as 'interest', as in writing articles about her gets her more money and recognition 

Makes sense, thank you!

Ok

this is one of the most beautiful albums i've ever listened to. I like all of the songs now. Crying to If You lie down with me

:trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Ok

Hide contents

this is one of the most beautiful albums i've ever listened to. I like all of the songs now 

:trisha:

Spoiler

Right? After NFR I’ve told all friends & family Lana isn’t capable of making a bad album. She’s got some sorta drug/brainwashing gift and I’m all for it :flutter:

IMG-3521.jpg

13 minutes ago, May said:

sufjan stevens

wondering when will she finally collab with sufjan and cigsaftersex like it's been long enough already...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

15 minutes ago, sjatib said:
  Hide contents

On BBS ending she sings something as "Your entrance really made stacks", could anyone explain me what does that mean?

Spoiler

i hear "your inches really made stacks" bc she says "by the way, thanks for the shoes" just before it!

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

why does it feel like this website is taking its final breaths

when lustforlife said this is the end of lana del rey he actually meant this is the end of lanaboards:icant:

23 minutes ago, your dealer said:

nick cave, courtney love, patti smith, and britney spears

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

wondering when will she finally collab with sufjan and cigsaftersex like it's been long enough already...

would love to see her tour with cigarettes after sex. Also @DeadSeaOfMercury mentioned Florence and I love that idea. 

I think it would be cool to see her tour with Greta van fleet too. Also Stevie Nicks. Maggie Rogers, Weyes blood, men I trust, Hiatus kaiyote would be cool too. 

faSE.gif

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

i hear "your inches really made stacks" bc she says "by the way, thanks for the shoes" just before it!

Spoiler

That would mean something as her being happy about the person in question leaving her place or something? (I'm not native, so thank you for the help and sorry for the clumsiness!)

Spoiler

Hi! Haven't been here in long time but i wanted to share my thoughts. I really wanted to like the album even tho the "singles" are not my favorite songs of her. I really loved Arcadia tho. But i can't see how this is not her worst album? It's not cohesive at all, unreleased songs from 2014 that have been all over the internet for years, an interlude totally out of place, a couple few songs (the singles) but nothing crazy, and then the new songs sounds like demos to me. I don't like the production and the songs I find then bland and boring, then the lyrics are not anything out of this world? nothing new or extraordinary. Idk, but i listened to chemtrails right after and to me the difference is so noticeable, i didn't want to be "negative" even tho i don't like it but i just don't understand this album sorry.

7 minutes ago, irvnex said:
  Hide contents

Hi! Haven't been here in long time but i wanted to share my thoughts. I really wanted to like the album even tho the "singles" are not my favorite songs of her. I really loved Arcadia tho. But i can't see how this is not her worst album? It's not cohesive at all, unreleased songs from 2014 that have been all over the internet for years, an interlude totally out of place, a couple few songs (the singles) but nothing crazy, and then the new songs sounds like demos to me. I don't like the production and the songs I find then bland and boring, then the lyrics are not anything out of this world? nothing new or extraordinary. Idk, but i listened to chemtrails right after and to me the difference is so noticeable, i didn't want to be "negative" even tho i don't like it but i just don't understand this album sorry.

Well we are going to have to dig deeper as fans,she did say she does not promote herself but this album is her story.

So i think bringing barrie back into it and having clips from the past two years in her blue banisters video that were deleted,something about sean being in it making clay mad (never saw it,read here). And then her social media being deleted,well we know arcadia is about that.

Anyway,im more concerned about all the drug references, i know in the past shes been describing men but to say this album is her story

Don't know

Blue banisters out oct 22

Spoiler

Uptaded ranking:

1. If You Lie Down With Me

2. Violet for Roses

3. Wildflower Wildfire

4. Blue Banisters

5. Black Bathing Suit

6. Arcadia

7. Thunder

8. Text Book