Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Ok so if there’s another single what would everyone’s choice be?

Hide contents

It would have to be Black Bathing Suit or Beautiful for me. BBS has an interesting but still pleasant arrangement, it’s catchy, and all around memorable. I know she’s not really a radio artist but I can really see BBS doing well as an LDR single. I can honestly see Beautiful doing fairly well too- sonically pleasing, nice lyrics, catchy/memorable chorus; it’s much more stripped back but I don’t think that would affect its performance much honestly, especially if the version with the strings is real and the version hypothetically released as a single. 

Violets for Roses. It’s very catchy after a few listens. 

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Reveal hidden contents

It would have to be Black Bathing Suit or Beautiful for me. BBS has an interesting but still pleasant arrangement, it’s catchy, and all around memorable. I know she’s not really a radio artist but I can really see BBS doing well as an LDR single. I can honestly see Beautiful doing fairly well too- sonically pleasing, nice lyrics, catchy/memorable chorus; it’s much more stripped back but I don’t think that would affect its performance much honestly, especially if the version with the strings is real and the version hypothetically released as a single. 

Violets for Roses or Thunder for sure.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Reveal hidden contents

I believe "beautiful" or "If You Lie Down with Me" should get a chance - these songs sounds radio-friendly, they can help her break some more commercial points, but i personally want "Black Bathing Suit" to be a single - it can even be a cultural reset.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

Sorry I have a lot to say today prolly cus I’m really stoned but I am absolutely amazed at how beautiful, beautiful is. On the first listen I was like okay cute. The second listen I was like wow……the third time I’m listening to it and I got goosebumps and for no reason started tearing up. It’s just so stunning and sweet and magical. 

I think for a lot of people their opinions will change on the album after multiple listens. There’s a ton to digest and really just sink into and feel and hear. I think this album is going to have a much greater impact than chemtrails. It’s just so unique and really groundbreaking to be honest and the production is so diverse and absolutely slaps. 

In support of beautiful and how people feel about the album  :oprah3: 

faSE.gif

8 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Hide contents

i think thunder desperately needs their moment :wipe:

mUENGN9.png

16 minutes ago, Gothicula said:
  Hide contents

for people who listened, just how much does she scream at the end of bbs? is it just like for a moment or is a whole chaotic ending lasting like a minute 

Spoiler

it’s pretty chaotic and it’s noir pt 2

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:
  Hide contents

Sorry I have a lot to say today prolly cus I’m really stoned but I am absolutely amazed at how beautiful, beautiful is. On the first listen I was like okay cute. The second listen I was like wow……the third time I’m listening to it and I got goosebumps and for no reason started tearing up. It’s just so stunning and sweet and magical. 

I think for a lot of people their opinions will change on the album after multiple listens. There’s a ton to digest and really just sink into and feel and hear. I think this album is going to have a much greater impact than chemtrails. It’s just so unique and really groundbreaking to be honest and the production is so diverse and absolutely slaps. 

In support of beautiful and how people feel about the album  :oprah3: 

Beautiful was at the bottom of my first rankings but now it's at the top. There's something magical about it 

:hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Ok so if there’s another single what would everyone’s choice be

Thunder or Beautiful. Both are very classic and relatively easily accessible tracks.

15 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Those are my favourites too. I think Beautiful would be more popular in general because it's so simple, but BBS has its uniqueness and would stick in a lot of people's minds.