Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

4 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:
  Hide contents

I swear the run from Beautiful -> Violets -> Dealer is her just taunting critics.

”sad/glad/mad”, the mask verse (repeated right before the transition) into Dealer, which is … Dealer. 

:lmao:I fucking love this woman. This is the album that sums up her personality best.

I was going to say, including bbs (From what I've read about it) dealer, interlude and nonconventional aspects and lyrics is a big FUCK YOU to critics and haters like this is not going to be a good girl tame predictable album like nfr or cocc for you to love, I can be crazy, mad, sad, messy. its who I am :true: let me do what I'm fucking doing:lolno:

I’m really hesitant to believe those two Target stories. There would be a video by now. Anyone can write in twice with two fake emails. Just some thoughts :sadcore:

Ps- She ponders things at COSTCO and buys her shit from Home Depot. We know this 😜

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I’m really hesitant to believe those two Target stories. There would be a video by now. Anyone can write in twice with two fake emails. Just some thoughts :sadcore:

Also isn't Lana with her the rest of her band in NYC rn?

15 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Sorry (actually, I am not sorry at all), but the emails being “heydeux123@gmail.com” and “lanadeltarget@gmail.com” scream tabloid-story-being-planted-for-defamatory-and-drama-stirring-purposes. :typewriter:

Everyone on there uses a fake email; it's par for the course and means nothing either way. You can type anything when submitting

Anyway they told me they're trying to find out if it's true. Presumably asking the person for the video

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It’s true my cousin works at Target and Lana spat in her face and told her Brian Laundrie is innocent before shoplifting all the Blue Banister CDs in storage. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

It’s true my cousin works at Target and Lana spat in her face and told her Brian Laundrie is innocent before shoplifting all the Blue Banister CDs in storage. 

And again she didn’t care enough about sales to buy them tut tut

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This album has such Fall energy, and i'm not just saying this because it's October :trisha:

Here in upstate NY, the Fall foliage has been at its peak, and now the weather is getting colder + the leaves are falling. I was listening to the album on my daily walk, and got the chills. Especially the middle songs are Fall personified through music. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

Wait, that happened to you too? My older sister works at Target and told me that Lana called her "worthless scum on the bottom of her million dollar shoes" and then threw a Blue Banisters record at her face. Crazy! :smile3:

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Thunder said:

This album has such Fall energy, and i'm not just saying this because it's October :trisha:

Here in upstate NY, the Fall foliage has been at its peak, and now the weather is getting colder + the leaves are falling. I was listening to the album on my daily walk, and got the chills. Especially the middle songs are Fall personified through music. 

Its funny you say this because last night i was walking around my upstate ny college campus thinking about this album is the perfect album for the season and location that im at right now like it really is so fulfilling to me in that way

Just now, dealer bitch said:

Its funny you say this because last night i was walking around my upstate ny college campus thinking about this album is the perfect album for the season and location that im at right now like it really is so fulfilling to me in that way

I'm screaming. Watch us go to the same college :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's true, I was at Target when Lana came from nowhere, kicked my balls, pantsed me and practiced the sph techniques she learnt from Nikki in front of Patty, Adele and Chuck