Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

It’s true, I was at target that day and Lana walked in, took a shit in isle 6 and started screaming “its ma day!” And when I asked her if I could have a picture with her she said “shut up fattie” and started break dancing. I was shaking in my boots and the authorities had to be called to remove her but when the cops got there she escaped via the toilet 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

3 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

It’s true, I was at target that day and Lana walked in, took a shit in isle 6 and started screaming “its ma day!” And when I asked her if I could have a picture with her she said “shut up fattie” and started break dancing. I was shaking in my boots and the authorities had to be called to remove her but when the cops got there she escaped via the toilet 

I LOL'd IRL... That "it's ma day" video cracks me up every single time

idk why this just popped into my mind but did we ever find out wat happened to graham4anything ? id love to get his thots on this album . he was the true Living Legend of lanaboards :defeated:(altho wasn’t he like 50 ? so he could be dead now . that’s why im asking tbh i hope he’s doing ok)

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

I heard for the girlies who are waiting till Friday lana is gonna gift us a cover of Miracle Aligner by tlsp for being so patient. Only for the fleas who waited till Friday tho :creep3::party:

ldr_miracle_aligner_cover_nikki_lane_exclusive_only_for_the_pure_ones.zip being the only file on Nikki's iphone 2 as we talk

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b9bad19skdicd0ig4bi

1 minute ago, May said:

idk why this just popped into my mind but did we ever find out wat happened to graham4anything ? id love to get his thots on this album . he was the true Living Legend of lanaboards :defeated:(altho wasn’t he like 50 ? so he could be dead now . that’s why im asking tbh i hope he’s doing ok)

I haven't seen him online for like two years, but I hope he's okay. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I haven't seen him online for like two years, but I hope he's okay. :(

Thinking about all of the really great members who have stopped posting makes me sad. He was awesome :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 hours ago, your dealer said:

I love when insiders think we care about their musical opinions. No love just leak something and do your job :thumb3:

5 hours ago, gsf said:

@111 is there any surprise yet to come? Any video, performance, cool merch… anything we don’t know of and you might wanna tease us about? :creepna2:

Comments like the one above you are why I don't care to answer questions or share stuff anymore lol (even if I don't know something). Still I shared a lot this year though :true:

Spoiler

Cherry Blossom could've been reworked with sax, strings and harp. Nectar Of The Gods could've been scrapped, it doesn't add anything in the record. Living Legend is perfect but I wish it was reworked too. Despite that, the record is impeccable. 

12 minutes ago, 111 said:

Comments like the one above you are why I don't care to answer questions or share stuff anymore lol (even if I don't know something). Still I shared a lot this year though :true:

You guys I can't believe it but Lana smashed one of the Blue Banisters CDs at a Target and stabbed me in the neck with one of the shards :trisha:

I love her and everything but I almost bled to death.

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I can't believe how much I love this album - though I obviously knew I would. It's just so beautiful and stunning and talented and brilliant and spectacular etc.

I'll wait till the 22nd to give my *unrequested* review on the songs. Besides the The Trio interlude, I either like or love every other song.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: