Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

43 minutes ago, 111 said:

Comments like the one above you are why I don't care to answer questions or share stuff anymore lol (even if I don't know something). Still I shared a lot this year though :true:

Will you leak Crazy for You?

Spoiler

Beautiful string version is phenomenal,  the string outro is absolutely STUNNING:wowcry::defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Okey, time to raise an important issue. Which metascore do you think she’s getting this time? I predict 84-85. I think this album should be +90 but don’t think it’s happening.

honestly i'm actually thinking it'll be below 80 and above 70

Ok just finished another album listen and this album I'M SHOOK :defeated: It's stunning , amazing,  beautiful, breathtaking:lange:

I literally can't stop talking & thinking about this album,  I could talk about it 24/7 :trisha:

I want to lie in bed in my dark room & listen to this album forever :xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

I have only listened to Black Bathing Suit yet and I keep replaying it over and over. I don’t even want to get to other songs. I really like it!

“Your interest really made stacks that will pay for me, so, thanks for that.” Such a strong line. 

:shock:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

33 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

Beautiful string version is phenomenal,  the string outro is absolutely STUNNING:wowcry::defeated:

Spoiler

Really wondering if it is going to be the digital version. Excited to hear it! I love the piano beautiful as is, so to know there is another out there that adds something extra is very exciting. 

There is so much to appreciate about this album & each song:defeated::legend:

Spoiler

I can see this album becoming my fave over time:oprah4: 

Spoiler

:xcry:

Spoiler

:wowcry:

Spoiler

:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, YourGirl666 said:
  Hide contents

the way I've been looking for Beautiful (String Mix) for days without any kind of minimal success...

Spoiler

I wish I could give you a hint but well I'm scared I'll get a warning point or get banned:bebe:

I hope we will hear the string version on streaming on Friday :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

27 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Ok just finished another album listen and this album I'M SHOOK :defeated: It's stunning , amazing,  beautiful, breathtaking:lange:

I literally can't stop talking & thinking about this album,  I could talk about it 24/7 :trisha:

I want to lie in bed in my dark room & listen to this album forever :xcry:

Born 2.0 Die. I get this feeling this album wont age (for a long time) The agelessness I was so passionate about when Born to Die was all and everything, and UV fans were not so well represented 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland