Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

4 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

I wish I could give you a hint but well I'm scared I'll get a warning point or get banned:bebe:

I hope we will hear the string version on streaming on Friday 

:pray2: I'd like to hear it but I'll wait and see if it's going to be released

btw.  JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING - #FREEDELULUKING

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

Just now, TheCherryBlossomed said:

idk what the point is, you're going to get banned the second a mod/elle finds out you're back :awkney:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, TheCherryBlossomed said:

OMG YES  #JUSTICEFORDELULUKING #FREEDELULUKING

The way he won with CB being on the album. I hope he enjoys it a lot:wowcry:

Spoiler

The power of Yosemite :pussypower:

Spoiler

I miss Delulu :trisha:

Spoiler

:ma::ma:

Spoiler

King I missed you:trisha:

Spoiler

Elle, this is what I would say if Deluluking would be back :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, TheCherryBlossomed said:

:bye:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I don’t think this counts as a spoiler, but..

Be sure to listen with headphones! My opinions on different songs definitely shifted for the better because of..(actual spoiler):

Spoiler

…little intricacies in the production. For example, Sweet Carolina’s whimsical, almost Disney-esque flairs become more apparent to create this delicate but irreverent lullaby of sorts. 

Headphones really help accent the strings in VFR, the murky guitar riffs in IYLDWM, and different production elements throughout the record. They really help the build-up of the tracks!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Spoiler

I also just wanna say that "you said that I was bad, let me show you how bad girls do" feels, to me, like a direct callback to Video Games...I am FLOORED.

Spoiler

This album kinda sounds like a love child of all her albums:lange:

Idk maybe I'm tripping but lemme explain later later in the post release thread 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

Okay after the 320 listen I'm officially calling this my favorite Lana album. Every corner of the album is beautiful. I can't wait to play the vinyl and hear it as a collection of four record sides. Holy shit, she just keeps outdoing herself.

Favorite song is probably Cherry Blossom which is low-key embarrassing because I've actually never listened to it before. :bebe:

9 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Curiously, Millie Bobby Brown was there and spat on some guy and called him a faggot. 

Lol, my friend told me he was sucking some dick in the parking lot when she arrived wearing an american flag top and white skirt, screaming MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN and then she saw this one guy listening to ARTPOP, threw some holy water on him and said "God bless America, stream Wild One and stop being a f-word"

13 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:
  Hide contents

Okay after the 320 listen I'm officially calling this my favorite Lana album. Text Book and Blue Banister's rich textures lead into the iconically campy hymn Arcadia. Black Bathing Suit, If You Lie Down Next to Me, Beautiful, and Violets for Roses offer full and complex sonic tapestries with stirring melodies and elaborate instrumentation. Then the one-two-three groovy punch of Dealer, Thunder, and Wildflower Wildfire offering some intense jazz vibes. After that, we get two sweet and bitter folk songs, and a conclusion of two stunningly beautiful lullabies: one achingly sad and the other achingly happy. Every corner the album is deeply beautiful. I can't wait to play the vinyl and hear the album as a collection of four record sides. Holy shit, she just keeps outdoing herself.

Favorite song is probably Cherry Blossom which makes me embarrassed because I've actually never listened to it before. :bebe:

Spoiler

i heard it leaked in flac and aiff :smokes:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, fantascination said:
  Hide contents

Idk, I would describe BB as the lovechild of Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. With NFR having an affair with one of them.

Spoiler

Maybe that was the trio all the time