Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

39 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

omg stop lying everyone knows she actually raided the store naked with nikki and kept screaming "LET ME SHOW YOU HOW BAD GIRLS DO" and broke her COCC vinyls and CDs :trisha:

truly horrifying I hope she's okay :ohno:

She must have sampled the sound of the smashing in the outro of bbs HER MIND 😭

Spoiler

I still can't find 'Thunder' or 'Beautiful.' Is there anything new that has been done to 'Living Legend' or is it one of the versions we already have? Thanks. 

'IYLDWM' and 'VFR' have erected teepees in my psyche, and started a campfire too. 

10 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

After finding out that 3 is the crucial number of BB, how crazy would it be to release three singles again together with the album?

Spoiler

A NFR-inspired MV with two or three songs tied together would be great.

Stormy weather; Lana is walking by herself on the road in the middle of the desert, wearing that gorgeous emerald dress from the BB alternate cover while she's singing the first chorus of Thunder; then she's gradually joined by her best friends, family members, musicians, dogs, cats, and background vocalists for the second half of the song leading to a spectacular climax. Billions of wigs will be snatched I fear.  :pussypower:  

Just now, Vertimus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I still can't find 'Thunder' or 'Beautiful.' Is there anything new that has been done to 'Living Legend' or is it one of the versions we already have? Thanks. 

'IYLDWM' and 'VFR' have erected teepees in my psyche, and started a campfire too. 

Spoiler

living legend is the same as the first version which leaked last july

WGe8ynS.gif

43 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It is my dream for Lana to violently attack me, so I'm on my way to find a job at Target :oopna2:

Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 leak will be on me, y'all. Don't worry :sass:

she might jiu jitsu the fk out of you bestie, remember "all of her stilletoes have blades in the heels" :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

for those of you who claimed a song based on title before you heard BB, did that song end up being what u expected?

i claimed VFR and 

Spoiler

i wasn't obsessed on first listen but now it's solidly in my second tier of favs...i wasn't on the BBS or IYLDWM train like many others but those two have turned out to be big time favs, as well as sweet carolina

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

for those of you who claimed a song based on title before you heard BB, did that song end up being what u expected?

i claimed VFR and 

Hide contents

i wasn't obsessed on first listen but now it's solidly in my second tier of favs...i wasn't on the BBS or IYLDWM train like many others but those two have turned out to be big time favs, as well as sweet carolina

absolutely!!!! Sweet Carolina, Beautiful, Black bathing Suit, Living Legend & Nectar of the Gods :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Forced my mom into listening to BB and... :bebe:

Spoiler

01. Text Book - She liked it a lot, actually... :oopna2:

8/10

02. Blue Banisters - She liked it, but said she'd only listen to it as a background song, because it's pretty and chill, but doesn't go anywhere :um2: 

7/10

03. Arcadia - Her favorite, for some reason. She loves the melody :krylie:

10/10

04. Interlude - No words (like, she had no reaction at all) :uh:

0/10?

05. Black Bathing Suit - She was vibing quite a lot until the bridge/outro started :eartha:

07/10 

06. If You Lie Down With Me - She said it's okay, but it feels like a filler :um3:

6/10

07. Beautiful - "It's pretty" :eartha2: I'm not sure whether she liked it or was just being polite.

?/10???

08. Violet for Roses - "It's pretty" x2 :eartha2:

?/10???

09. Dealer - She dragged this one :bebe: I'll just play it a lot until she's okay with Lana yelling.

5/10 :bebe:

10. Thunder - She LOVES this one :trisha: ever since the demo leaked, I always hear her humming the lyrics while she does the chores. Her serve! 

10/10

11. - Wildflower Wildfire - "I don't know. It's cute, but not as cute as the others" :pls: for some reason, she hated it since it was released. Taste left the chat. 

7/10

12. - Nectar of the Gods - She didn't like it... she made several points :ma:

4/10

13. Living Legend - SHE LOVED IT :oprah4: but didn't have any reaction to the vocal/guitar part? :pout:

10/10

14. Cherry Blossom - She almost fell asleep to it, but said it had a beautiful melody and she sounded really nice :smile2:

9/10

15. Sweet Carolina - She didn't have many things to say at this point. I guess she was bored already, but she promised she liked it! :illumarina:

9/10

Spoiler

Her favorite Lana songs are Salvatore, The Greatest, Get Free and Old Money, btw :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

me tooooo but i have a feeling it will be arcadia

i'm really REALLY manifesting it's anything but arcadia - that song already has two music videos - the public needs to know what else she has. imagine if she puts up the middle finger for the 3rd time lmao :really: 

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

i'm really REALLY manifesting it's anything but arcadia - that song already has two music videos - the public needs to know what else she has. imagine if she puts up the middle finger for the 3rd time lmao :really: 

Oh god I didn't think about that. If she's performing Arcadia she's definitely putting the middle finger up (on fucking live television :thumb3:)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Am I the only one that genuinely likes 

Reveal hidden contents

the screaming on Dealer? I expected chaotic screams but they actually sound very pleasing to the ears, not just angry 

Spoiler

For some reason, in the leaked version she sounds angrier? I'm not sure if it's a demo, or what...

But yeah, she sounds really good. I want her to yell at me next :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

For some reason, in the leaked version she sounds angrier? I'm not sure if it's a demo, or what...

But yeah, she sounds really good. I want her to yell at me next :true:

Spoiler

Yeah the demo is definitely angrier and more rasp. She sounds much better and clearer on the official, but I’m not sure which version i like more since they’re both great

8 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

same! seriously any song of the record (other than beautiful sorry) would better than arcadia, esp something like thunder which is so much more lively.

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Am I the only one that genuinely likes 

Hide contents

the screaming on Dealer? I expected chaotic screams but they actually sound very pleasing to the ears, not just angry 

i love it! just generally love hearing lana use her voice in new/unexpected ways

aOaIzH2.gif

I first got in touch with Picasso's blue period at the 2018 "Bleu et rose" exhibition of Picasso in the Musee D'Orsay in Paris, so I really got emotional with "Beautiful".

I keep seeing COCC as a side A, and BB as a side B of the same record. 

17 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i claimed VFR and 

Reveal hidden contents

i claimed sweet carolina

Spoiler

it’s a cute song with a very sweet message & sentiment but it really wasn’t my favorite :tsk:

WGe8ynS.gif