Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

20 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

for those of you who claimed a song based on title before you heard BB, did that song end up being what u expected?

i claimed VFR and 

Reveal hidden contents

i wasn't obsessed on first listen but now it's solidly in my second tier of favs...i wasn't on the BBS or IYLDWM train like many others but those two have turned out to be big time favs, as well as sweet carolina

Spoiler

I claimed Black Bathing Suit and I'm so happy that it ended up being my favorite. It wasn't at all what I was expecting it to sound like, but I still really like what it turned out to be. And I'm also glad I was right about Thunder being a good rework (when people found out that there would be piano it was like anarchy lol)

imageproxy.jpg

24 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

me tooooo but i have a feeling it will be arcadia

Inb4 she performs some questionnable song, just like she performed 'LMLYLAW' every opportunity she's had. :pft:

Spoiler

I’ve listened the whole album so many times now since this weekend and honestly Arcadia is still slaying me. It’s so beautiful. Fuck this whole album is beautiful!!!! She’s unreal

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I know she's gonna do Arcadia, which I honestly still think would be a great way to show off her vocals live with the chorus, but I would love do hear her to Thunder with the backup singers. Like the LMLYLAW performance but 1000 times better 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I know she's gonna do Arcadia, which I honestly still think would be a great way to show off her vocals live with the chorus, but I would love do hear her to Thunder with the backup singers. Like the LMLYLAW performance but 1000 times better 

Or Dealer to shock everyone.

Mfhp.gif

14 minutes ago, blueice said:

Imagine if Lana hasn't released any new album since 2017's LFL. And now she surprise drop NFR, COCC and BB as a triology album. Imagine the devastation.

trilogy.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Inb4 she performs some questionnable song, just like she performed 'LMLYLAW' every opportunity she's had. :pft:

There is no sense in singing ARCADIA (“my body is a Map of LA”) in New York City.  can we please manifest Dealer

i don't care what song she performs because either way she's amazing HOWEVER

i think it would be nice to do any song that isn't like arcadia, beautiful, sweet carolina (something safe and with piano) ONLY because all of her recent performances or anything recorded has been piano ballads and it would be nice to shock the locals with something like BBS or Dealer or If you lie down with me. 

faSE.gif

5 days until LDR9 announcement 

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

57 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:

There is no sense in singing ARCADIA (“my body is a Map of LA”) in New York City.  can we please manifest Dealer

I think it's not far fetched to assume that she's going to sing one of the four singles. I want her to perform something in the likes of 'Thunder' or like 'Black Bathing Suit' (and I would say 'Dealer' but like that might be a bit off putting to some people). But Lana never performs the hits, she always goes for that song that's her "favourite on the record", but it's always questionably... interesting.

I don't hate the song, but my money's on 'Blue Banisters'.

I want the GP to experience more upbeat/rock Lana that’s not BTD - obviously Arcadia would be beautiful but I also hope she chooses to perform something different as a bold comeback (aka a comeback where she never left lmao don’t even listen to me) :silly:

I have not heard the album but I think she should choose Thunder :rock:

I am biased 

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i don't care what song she performs because either way she's amazing HOWEVER

i think it would be nice to do any song that isn't like arcadia, beautiful, sweet carolina (something safe and with piano) ONLY because all of her recent performances or anything recorded has been piano ballads and it would be nice to shock the locals with something like BBS or Dealer or If you lie down with me. 

It’s gonna be Arcadia no doubt

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s gonna be Arcadia no doubt

i think she'll sing "blue Banisters"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing