Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

10 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She ruined thunder…and beautiful if the piano version is the official version 🥲 this album had potential but she kinda ruined it with all this boring piano 

boo
Piano Digital Yamaha Clavinova CLP-765GP Preto Laqueado | Instrumentos  Musicais e Áudio Profissional

10 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:
  Hide contents

She ruined thunder…and beautiful if the piano version is the official version 🥲 this album had potential but she kinda ruined it with all this boring piano 

what were you expecting tho 3/4 singles were super piano driven ? it’s not like that was some big secret…

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when lana performs mermaid motel, pin up galore, & methamphetamines at the stephen colbert show :trisha: i know that's right! :trisha: 

I would die for this :crying2::trisha::crying:

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when lana performs mermaid motel, pin up galore, & methamphetamines at the stephen colbert show :trisha: i know that's right! :trisha: 

And then after Methamphetamines she goes into Old Money, and then WW to signify the timeline of her relationship with men as well as her mother :trisha: But then she ends her set with Queen Of The Gas Station just for fun

imageproxy.jpg

I love Black Bathing Suit.

Spoiler

However, the only thing that I don't really love from that song is the speed of the part that says "He said I was bad / Let me show you how bad girls do / 'Cause no one does it better". I love it production wise, but maybe it would sound even better if the tempo change was not as drastic - a little slower. Say, a la Text Book, where the tempo change is more subtle. However, career highlight etc so :kris: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Spoiler

What is she saying at the end of BBS?

i hear “your interest really  made stacks that were paid for me, so thanks for that” 

but I have no idea what it means. Like is she saying interest generated by her controversy and haters made her money and she’s using interest as a pun for money accruing interest? :rip: 

22 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

:party:

thank you so much for keeping us excited with all the lies about the songs 

my first listen was like "" LFL YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR"

Beautiful the rock inflence song we never get :trisha:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

What is she saying at the end of BBS?

i hear “your interest really  made stacks that were paid for me, so thanks for that” 

but I have no idea what it means. Like is she saying interest generated by her controversy and haters made her money and she’s using interest as a pun for money accruing interest? :rip: 

Spoiler

I assumed she meant their interest in her/her controversies made her money, but maybe that’s wrong lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Brightsun said:

the fact that lana del rey has a hashtag and everybody else is tagged :heidi: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, COCC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What if someone had aaaaaasked

Picasso not to be saaaaad

Reveal hidden contents

:crai:

Spoiler

I could see people trying to drag her for the Picasso comparison, but fuck that. She has ever right to it at this point, she IS the best and she knows it and there's nothing wrong with that :oprah3::read:

Spoiler

No one does it better :dance:

14 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

Different persons differnt perseptions..   No one came to Eclipse when he said dealer has bad... :)

Lust For Dead   large.gif