Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

36 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

same I’m shocked it’s not a general fav? Has been one of my fav unreleased since I discovered it- such a classic,

melancholy, bluesy song, sounds like it could’ve been released in the 70s

Totally agree!!

Kinda same for Living Legend. I thought it is a fan fave & would get more appreciation:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Hide contents

What this new album lacks is variety in sound and a sultry or sexy song like gods&monsters, cherry, tulsa jesus freak, hbtb, sad girl, or venice bitch. Each album had at least one but this one got none. :illumilana2: 

Don't tell me you can't twerk to WW while being awkward and sweet cause your father never stepped in when his wife would rage at you :oopna:

3 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What this new album lacks is variety in sound and a sultry or sexy song like gods&monsters, cherry, tulsa jesus freak, hbtb, sad girl, or venice bitch. Each album had at least one but this one got none. :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

Black Bathing Suit begs to differ. :sluttybunny:

Spoiler

Her screaming parts in BBS, her screaming vocals on Dealer & the wah wah wah part in Living Legend are definetly highlights on the album :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

can't wait to watch the YouTube reactions to the album :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If You Lie Down With Me isn’t just a song, it’s a cultural reset, it’s the oxygen you breathe, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world, it’s art, the first gift you open on Christmas, a hug from a loved one, it’s everything you’ve ever wanted

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do you guys think that Lana "ruined" thunder? The new version sounds nothing like the one that leaked. 

Spoiler

No, I think she improved it tbh. The 2017 version is nice but doesn’t really take off or have a climax or go anywhere. The song needed this gradual build up 

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do you guys think that Lana "ruined" thunder? The new version sounds nothing like the one that leaked. 

I prefer the leaked version, but I don't think she ruined it. She should have just made the second verse/bridge/chorus stronger instrumentally. It's too subdued from the demo

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

can't wait to watch the YouTube reactions to the album :oprah:

Saaame!!

For some reason I'm scared how AJAYII will react. 

I think she will definetly cry to Beautiful or VfR & maybe to LL & CB too

John Denton will love this album haha 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, Dealer Boulevard said:

Saaame!!

For some reason I'm scared how AJAYII will react. 

I think she will definetly cry to Beautiful or VfR & maybe to LL & CB too

John Denton will love this album haha 

Ajay is going to not like this one, I know it 

Steven and John will love it as always 

5 hours ago, COCC said:

She used the LMLYLAW perfomance as a music video (together with the homemade one). We stan an economical queen :ma: But it also means she won‘t be perfoming Arcadia since she has already put out two music videos for that song :ma: 

Reveal hidden contents

So it‘s going to be Thunder :ma:

YOUR MIND :wowcry:

So our win has been confirmed :ma:

Yeah, I agree. Black Bathing Suit and If You Lie Down With me are "sexy" and reserved for intellectuals. 

lana112.thumb.jpeg.9b8035ea4a7a0430e2237 

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

What will Fontano think :lanasrs: he liked her last few releasesz

He's going to skull-drag

Beautiful, Violets for Roses and Sweet Carolina

13 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Hide contents

I agree there isn’t that ONE moment, but there’s sexy moments throughout the album, like Wildfire, parts of Bathin Suit, the electric guitar in Legend, The Trio etc.

1 minute ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Ok but what about Larissa and Lauren :oprah:

Their videos are so funny to me :oprah:

Omg yes they are super funny haha 

They love the three singles already and I think they will love the album :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg