Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Ok so I've had Dealer on loop the past 24 hours, I wish we had an entire album of songs like this.

Apparently there was? And it was scrapped.. tragic

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I'm literally skipping work, laying in my bed singing along to Arcadia.

What has my life become :eartha2:

I listened to BB on my way to class this morning and it was such a vibe I considered skipping just to sit in the parking lot and finish the album :bebe:

UbsOye5.png

33 minutes ago, fessle said:

Ok so I've had Dealer on loop the past 24 hours, I wish we had an entire album of songs like this.

when and where did you hear this?

2 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I listened to BB on my way to class this morning and it was such a vibe I considered skipping just to sit in the parking lot and finish the album :bebe:

Lana Del out there ruining lives as usual!

Spoiler

jk she's my everything:crai:

1 hour ago, fessle said:

I only listened to the first chorus and i already know this is her best song since cinnamon girl (and before that - hbtb)

4 days until the meltdown and (possible) LDR9 first  album title announcement :ohmy:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

I'm literally skipping work, laying in my bed singing along to Arcadia.

What has my life become :eartha2:

Could pls post SS of BoZ confirming the Beautiful streaming version having strings

:( sadly ATRL is locked

21 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Ok, BBS makes more sense on 2nd listen. But I don't know when I'll get used to the weird vocals closer to the end. Strong "NO P'leEeaSe" vibes.:deadbanana:

Yesterday, I realized that BBS reminds me of the whole pandemic… 

Spoiler

Of course there are the obvious references, like Grenadine Quarantine and nothing fits except the bathing suit, but the crows in the beginning, the weird atmosphere, her voice unravelling… It also matches the Interview video with her bathing with her cats… like she is flirting with crazy? That song is a piece of art. 

Blue Banisters is the album I thought Chemtrails would be… 

Spoiler

References to the pandemic, the two voice notes that became Black Bathing Suit, a bit of Old Hollywood romance (mostly on Beautiful, title track, Arcadia and If You Lie Down With Me)…