Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

20 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Hide contents

Those are literally the weakest tracks :bebe:

because they're used to be unreleased songs and she kept them as the way it is, it makes me curious why she release them and how the gp will react to it tho. They're special in some way idk

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Stargirls Dealer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What if someone had asked
Picasso not to be sad?
Never known who he was
Or the man he'd become
There would be no

C991-F60-E-7749-46-CD-8-AFE-83-A6-A1-B66

:heidi: :heidi: :heidi:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I just put Bubblegum KK in her signing clip and it's sooooo adorable 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

7 hours ago, Gothicula said:

thunder demo was so flat, didn’t have any type of dynamic… idk why y’all love it so much compared to the album version which actually has like a progression and more instruments 

It was actually pretty good just repetitive, she just actually slowed it down way too much on the album version

1 minute ago, Sadaurora said:

We still have the covers album, the poetry book and the supposed musical (?) lol, maybe a tour next year

i want her spoken word album so bad :trisha:

Just now, tt1pdvinyl said:

can someone confirm if the unreleased tracks are actually in LQ on the CD?

i believe they're all remastered luv

Spoiler

people complaining about black bathing suit is hilarious to me considering y'all have been whining for some drums and more edgy production and vocals for the last 3 years

1 hour ago, HunterSThompson said:

I totally failed to consider QFTC (because I have erased that from my brain lol), so thanks for the correction. You're totally right on that point and I think that's way more accurate than how I said it. (However, I don't think the lack of press around her newer music projects are from fear, I think publications like Pitchfork are just kind of over it at this point, and partly for good reason. But I don't think they're really afraid to write about her at all.)

I think it's probably a combination of some publications are over it, some don't want to add fuel to the fire, and some are afraid to defend her because it's not fashionable to love her. Overall though, any serious music publication knows that she is a major force in the music industry, so I doubt many of them have lost interest in what she releases. I think this album will get a lot of positive coverage.

Just now, benririchardson said:
  Hide contents

people complaining about black bathing suit is hilarious to me considering y'all have been whining for some drums and more edgy production and vocals for the last 3 years

Spoiler

ikr they were literally begging for "old lana" stuff & BBS literally sounds like her 7 previous eras, but they still hate it.

1 minute ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

can someone confirm if the unreleased tracks are actually in LQ on the CD?

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

i believe they're all remastered luv

I wish they were, but

Spoiler

I downloaded the FLAC folder and literally all of the songs are true lossless, except for Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. It's true that the leaker could've replaced the real FLACs with YouTube / SoundCloud rips, but if they didn't, the songs actually are LQ and Lana's team included them like that in the CD. It's a stupid decision, which is why I believe the leaker replaced the files, but there's been so many people saying those are the versions from the album that I'm really afraid about it :ohno: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:
  Hide contents

ikr they were literally begging for "old lana" stuff & BBS literally sounds like her 7 previous eras, but they still hate it.

Spoiler

omg black bathing suit has hip hop influence electric guitar solo violins trap beats great lyricism and stripped back production all in the same time :trisha:

So I drived for the first time with this album on and

Spoiler

It didn't go the way I thought it would. This was a really hard listen for a car in some parts. It actually made me divide album in 4 sections (TB - A, Trio - VfR, D - WW, NotG - SC).
It started fine, 3 slow songs in a row maybe too much but I liked it. Then Trio started playing and I have to admit it sounds amazing in a car. BBS was really nice at first but everything started to fall apart with that outro. Sounded like cats fighting in the backyard. Song was made for headphones and shouldn't be on your car playlist. But it actually got worse with the 3 songs that came next - such a bland section. I actually think these are my bottom 3 songs right now. There was nothing new in them - starting with production and ending with her vocals.
So effect of Dealer coming in was even stronger after 2nd section flopped. It was THE highlight. Chorus just destroyed me. Thunder sounded really nice too and I decided that it was the time for me to stop hating it just cause I expected something else. WW was heavenly and the last chorus just pure fire. This was the strongest part of the album.
The last 4 songs sounded just right. These were made for a night driving playlist. My boyfriend was vibing to these the way I knew he would as a casual fan. Nectar switched the mood to something nostalgic, Whywhywhy was incredible as always. CB and SC made a perfect peaceful closure for this weird album.

So yeah, 4 songs in the middle are falling so far and I honestly don't know what you all hear in them. BBS - fine, something experimental. The others though...literally serving Lana song generator. I'll leave these out of my car.
:um2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I wish they were, but

Reveal hidden contents

I downloaded the FLAC folder and literally all of the songs are true lossless, except for Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. It's true that the leaker could've replaced the real FLACs with YouTube / SoundCloud rips, but if they didn't, the songs actually are LQ and Lana's team included them like that in the CD. It's a stupid decision, which is why I believe the leaker replaced the files, but there's been so many people saying those are the versions from the album that I'm really afraid about it :ohno: 

please no i'm sooo scared :lange:

I’m convinced her label telling that random Canadian store to sell it early was a psyop to create drama and hype and they planted “fan accounts” saying “you’re not a real fan if you listen to the leak! real fans are waiting till Friday!!” etc to make sure everyone knew it was coming out on Friday and had made plans to listen because of the hype from people who did listen to it :oprah3: maybe they were the ones that sent that target story to deuxmoi and they paid that kid to use his face for Lana to post on her ig to create even more drama this is a joke btw lmfao

UbsOye5.png

3 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Reveal hidden contents

It didn't go the way I thought it would. This was a really hard listen for a car in some parts. It actually made me divide album in 4 sections (TB - A, Trio - VfR, D - WW, NotG - SC).
It started fine, 3 slow songs in a row maybe too much but I liked it. Then Trio started playing and I have to admit it sounds amazing in a car. BBS was really nice at first but everything started to fall apart with that outro. Sounded like cats fighting in the backyard. Song was made for headphones and shouldn't be on your car playlist. But it actually got worse with the 3 songs that came next - such a bland section. I actually think these are my bottom 3 songs right now. There was nothing new in them - starting with production and ending with her vocals.
So effect of Dealer coming in was even stronger after 2nd section flopped. It was THE highlight. Chorus just destroyed me. Thunder sounded really nice too and I decided that it was the time for me to stop hating it just cause I expected something else. WW was heavenly and the last chorus just pure fire. This was the strongest part of the album.
The last 4 songs sounded just right. These were made for a night driving playlist. My boyfriend was vibing to these the way I knew he would as a casual fan. Nectar switched the mood to something nostalgic, Whywhywhy was incredible as always. CB and SC made a perfect peaceful closure for this weird album.

So yeah, 4 songs in the middle are falling so far and I honestly don't know what you all hear in them. BBS - fine, something experimental. The others though...literally serving Lana song generator. I'll leave these out of my car.

:ohno: 

Spoiler

I loved it playing in my car, I've been playing it on repeat either in my car, or on headphones when I'm home or whatever lol, but besides The Trio I think it's pretty cohesive sonically.

BUT I gotta admit I'm pretty biased by the fact that I'm truly in love with this record, so :um3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Reveal hidden contents