Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

6 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Sirens is the most boring album ever made.

i like you but i think you need to reconsider yr taste

giphy.gif

I'm loving the "___ is the ___ of this album".

Spoiler

These just give me the vibes of the other song, or just make me think of other songs, not to say there's necessarily a comparison between them.

1. Text Book - Coachella
  2. Blue Banisters - Yosemite
  3. Arcadia - White Dress
  4. Black Bathing Suit - Venice Bitch / Freak
  5. If You Lie Down with Me - On Our Way / Brooklyn Baby
  6. Beautiful - Video Games
  7. Violets for Roses - Fine China
  8. Dealer - Off to the Races / Body Electric
  9. Thunder - Born to Die / Ultraviolence
  10. Wildflower Wildfire - Heroin
  11. Nectar of the Gods - Without You
  12. Living Legend - Love Song
  13. Cherry Blossom - Change
  14. Sweet Carolina - Happiness Is a Butterfly

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Lana:

Spoiler

There's something in the air

The girls are runnin' 'round in summer dresses

With their masks off

And it makes me so happy :oic2:

Critics: 

Yuh CORONA's in the air and as we can plainly see, miss Del Rey's ever shrinking compassion and smol dark heart overshadows her work once again, leaving us with some prominent questions for the culture. WHICH, SPeaking oF... 

1 minute ago, Venice said:

Lana:

Reveal hidden contents

There's something in the air

The girls are runnin' 'round in summer dresses

With their masks off

And it makes me so happy :oic2:

Critics: 

Yuh CORONA's in the air and as we can plainly see, miss Del Rey's ever shrinking compassion and smol dark heart overshadows her work once again, leaving us with some prominent questions for the culture. WHICH, SPeaking oF... 

the critics are so unfairly biased against her, they'll take her lyric about being happy that covid is slowly, yet surely becoming a thing of the past, and they'll twist it into some lyric hinting at conspiracy theory anti-mask extreme right-wing propaganda :horror2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Is black bathing suit good?

It’s a interesting grower, it does sound very disjointed the first listen

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the critics are so unfairly biased against her, they'll take her lyric about being happy that covid is slowly, yet surely becoming a thing of the past, and they'll twist it into some lyric hinting at conspiracy theory anti-mask extreme right-wing propaganda :horror2:

I was driving a while ago in peace, listening to that song serenely, but then the same thoughts were crossing my mind omg, like the whole republican thing they're prob gonna throw her way with that and more lmao I'm just :toofunny:

Question: if there would've been a cover on this album, what song do you think it would've been? I think she would've finally covered Diamonds & Rust by Joan Baez 

imageproxy.jpg

I’m gonna be delusional and believe Lana purposely put the leaked version of the songs on physicals because she knew they were leaked and she’s putting the completely reworked version on steaming. That would explain why the credits are both different in the booklet and Rick is credited as a producer of CB

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

I’m gonna be delusional and believe Lana purposely put the leaked version of the songs on physicals because she knew they were leaked and she’s putting the completely reworked version on steaming. That would explain why the credits are both different in the booklet and Rick is credited as a producer of CB

this would be a dream... let me put my delulu make-up on... Clown Makeup GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Question: if there would've been a cover on this album, what song do you think it would've been? I think she would've finally covered Diamonds & Rust by Joan Baez 

I think Sunshine On My Shoulders by John Denver would have been fitting and a really sweet way to end the record along with Cherry Blossom and Sweet Carolina :wub:

UbsOye5.png

16 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yes, after you listen to it like 15 times

The perfect answer tbh. It's hard for me to believe that I didn't like several legends like Summertime Sadness and West Coast when they'd first come out. Then, years later when I finally gave some more listens, I was like omg what the *%&#* @myself 

Personally I didn't really like anything from BB other than Nectar of the Gods (which is GOLD to me tho) from so long ago and Trio which doesn't count imo lol, but today fell in love with Violets for Roses, Black Bathing Suit recently too, and I just know it's prob a matter of time before :sluttybunny:

5 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

But... but... if the leaked versions were into the CDs, the CD booklets should stay true to the versions it includes :bebe: 

If this was to be true, the streaming services should show a different credits and personnel section. I wanna believe it too, but I really think if they used the leaked versions was just because her team knew the songs were leaked and either them or Lana herself decided to give us those leaked versions as a "don't keep leaking my stuff 'cause you never know if I'm releasing these or not".

Ddddd I don't even know what to think of that :ohno: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

this would be a dream... let me put my delulu make-up on... Clown Makeup GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

like I can’t imagine she managed to screw up two credits, including a producer like I know her and the team can be messy but it would make sense :godlaugh:

"Don’t forget me"