Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

But... but... if the leaked versions were into the CDs, the CD booklets should stay true to the versions it includes :bebe: 

If this was to be true, the streaming services should show a different credits and personnel section. I wanna believe it too, but I really think if they used the leaked versions was just because her team knew the songs were leaked and either them or Lana herself decided to give us those leaked versions as a "don't keep leaking my stuff 'cause you never know if I'm releasing these or not".

Ddddd I don't even know what to think of that :ohno: 

I mean let’s be real it’s going to be the exact same, leaked version, on streaming but I’m gonna be Delulu until Friday 

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

I don’t like Beautiful but after I listened to the version with strings………………She betta put this version on streaming platforms,it’s just spectacular :crai::deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I think this year is literally her "standstill", like - she doesnt even want to do a proper promo, and based on that fact - i think Chemtrails still did a pretty great job in that given condition and Blue Banisters might do its best i believe, remember: she went offline, she basically abandoned all the possible promo activities in her ability because she wanted to prove that her music has its own voice to speak for itself - her story, and how she would decide to narrate it just the way it is. Just imagine how huge she would get if Ben gave her that Dua Lipa promotion energy?

If you look at Ben and Ed’s represented artists, they all are very diverse in terms of popularity and each of those artists is pursuing the career they choose to pursue. Is Dua big and very promoted? Yes, but she wanted to. All of their clients run the show, and I’m pretty sure that one of the first questions they asked each and everyone of them is : « How far do you wanna go? How big do you wanna be? » and they went with it. Lana wants to be a recording artist, she went along the « big promo game » in her BTD début and she feels it backfired, so she went with the promo she wants / feels safe. It sure adds a part of mystery to her act while not being as popular as Dua. 

I’m thinking about making a Blue Banisters personality quiz like I did after the COCC release. Would anyone be interested in taking it if I did?

I figured I’d ask if enough people were interested because it normally takes me a few hours lol

(It wouldn’t be posted until after BB is released, of course.)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m thinking about making a Blue Banisters personality quiz like I did after the COCC release. Would anyone be interested in taking it if I did?

I figured I’d ask if enough people were interested because it normally takes me a few hours lol

Absolutely, bestie :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

You tried to take all the pink off my toes

I know it's metaphorical, but am I the only one at this line who thought, Claaaaay how could you  :kum:  especially with all the free foot promo just for u, u lil :tommy:

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

yes!! 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Venice said:
  Hide contents

You tried to take all the pink off my toes

I know it's metaphorical, but am I the only one at this line who thought, Claaaaay how could you  :kum:  especially with all the free foot promo just for u, u lil :tommy:

Spoiler

I wish I had a dollar for every time something foot-related was mentioned in this record:omfg2:

Also, am I making this up, or did someone find something that implied Clay was into feet on Twitter or something?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

I wish I had a dollar for every time something foot-related was mentioned in this record:omfg2:

Also, am I making this up, or did someone find something that implied Clay was into feet on Twitter or something?

Lana posted a lot of feet pics and foot related content when she was with Clay, so we all just kind of assumed that that was why :oopna: Unless we do have a confirmation on it that I just didn't see lol 

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Completely! :yesnod:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

36 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Is black bathing suit good?

To me, it wasn’t what I had expected it would be (it’s not a « summer bop » or an extension of the interlude). It’s an intricate song, with many shifts. With each listen, you discover new things. It’s a piece of art. The « closest » track to it is Text Book, in terms of grower. 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Lana posted a lot of feet pics and foot related content when she was with Clay, so we all just kind of assumed that that was why :oopna: Unless we do have a confirmation on it that I just didn't see lol 

I forget the detailed explanation (tho I remember I had it explained to me before lol sorry) but yes it's confirmed Clay is into foot stuff, like for real. All good of course but yeah!

kshgjkshg man, something has come over me and I just can't wait for BB release day!! Any and all future/current foot references are more than welcome :krylie: Sis been through it all

22 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

FIILY was different on physicals, more like a demo. Beautiful has strings on streaming version and only piano on physicals. Let’s wait two days to see what is going to happen with those three leaked songs.

I sure hope we get to hear the Beautiful string mix on steaming. I can’t get my hands on it :defeated:

I really hope the unreleased are different on streaming, but if they aren't, who cares? We have the stems, we can create perfect mixes ourselves :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I really hope the unreleased are different on streaming, but if they aren't, who cares? We have the stems, we can create perfect mixes ourselves :dua:

if only they'd leak the living legend stems (people have them!) :eartha2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Spoiler

I think Sweet Carolina might be my favorite closer tbh! So lush and gorgeous. I know people don’t like the cryptocurrency or iPhone references lol but I’m actually really fond of this new Lana-ism that I think started in NFR. I really can’t think of other celebrities like her that can sing about being on an iPad or make livestream/life’s dream sound so similar. It’s so charming to me lol. Also her watermelon emoji in her poetry book lol 

sgopYhV.gif