2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I'm leavin' them as I was, five foot eight
Western bound, plus the hate that they gave
By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle

:krylie: the way i can relate so much to these lyrics

I cry

1 hour ago, Chemtrailslana said:

The track lengths were finally revealed on iTunes and Beautiful is listed as 3:35 so I don’t think the string version will be on streaming.

:eartha2:

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

So the strings version is either fake or just a demo? :eartha2:

Probably just another one of her trademark terrible snap decisions. 

3lfQEhw.png

and when you're scared i'll be right here

you feel afraid mommy is there

it's a cruel cruel world but we don't care

cuz what we've got we've got to share

what you don't tell no one you can tell me

patrick-crying.gif

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Omg I forgot she might be doing an album with Nikki Lane which could be LDR9…:paris: We need to unmanifest this as quickly as possible. 

isn't LDR9 the Mike Dean collab? i'm pretty sure the Nikki Lane album is just a seperate project

It's probably a stupid question, but as someone who's not a native speaker I'd like to ask what she means when she sings about

Spoiler

a man wanting to "take the pink off her toes". Is this about nail polish? About him ruining her playful and happy state of mind? Or is it about something completely different I don't understand?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Spoiler

I'm not friends with my mother

I still love my dad

patrick-crying.gif

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

It's probably a stupid question, but as someone who's not a native speaker I'd like to ask what she means when she sings about

Hide contents

a man wanting to "take the pink off her toes". Is this about nail polish? About him ruining her playful and happy state of mind? Or is it about something completely different I don't understand?

Spoiler

Why does it always have to be so deep. Maybe he wants to feel pretty too and put her pink on his own toes :ma:

38 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Earlier in this thread someone said we already have enough info to start a pre-pre-release thread for LDR9… but do we? Besides the assumption Mike Dean is going to be one of the producers?

to be honest, and that's a personal opinion, but we really need some rest

we haven't been outside a pre-release era since March 2018 when she first teased happiness is a butterfly, because the day she released nfr (after more than a year of teasing), she teased white hot forever and the day after chemtrails was released she teased rock candy sweet. this time, if she can find it in herself not to mention a new project with a title and a date that, as always, are going to prove not to be accurate, i think we should be grateful for that and not be the ones to put ourselves in the situation of waiting for another album already (even though of course we're sort of already expecting the covers album and that nikki lane project to come at some point)