Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

The album will most likely be released at midnight local time on Friday, with a music video on Thursday. But, the date of the music video's release is always subject to change, so they can't really confirm that.

21 hours ago, gsnlp said:
  Hide contents

well, i need to spill some facts: Dealer is boring af. It's the only song i won't hear on a daily basis. the instrumentals don't go anywhere. Her screams are fun but a bit over the place. It's a weird song. 

Spoiler

To me, it's more of a novelty. I don't mind it; obviously, it's something of an attempt at humor. They sound like they're having fun. But I have never sought it out to play, while I've been playing everything else over multiple times. 

47 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I had a similar experience. Told y'all this is her Fall album :oprah3::oprah:

As did I. I'm in the Northeast and it was beautiful, cool and windy day here yesterday, and I listened to BB all day outdoors, even though I still don't have 'Beautiful' or 'Thunder.'

1 hour ago, scarlettohara said:

same gurl. love me some nikki lane.  :hottie:

Usually I'd joke about this too:blush3:, but we need to bee EXTRA careful around release tim:crying5:e. We need Nikki to show us how to disappear. :scoff:

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

lana doesn't rest so neither will we :true: stay hydrated ladies, it's a lifelong marathon :true:

You know I was thinking something similar the other day, I could imagine like it’s my wedding day or birth of child. And I’ll probably still be checking LanaBoards for the latest Pre/PreRelease thread. This is a lifelong journey.

IMG-3521.jpg

10 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

As did I. I'm in the Northeast and it was beautiful, cool and windy day here yesterday, and I listened to BB all day outdoors, even though I still don't have 'Beautiful' or 'Thunder.'

northeast fall superiority 

imagine listening to blue banisters surrounded by this :true:
istock841380450_new_england_road_1080x15
flatten;crop_down;jpeg_quality=70

00cbb0e6d887fb76e9393f1147a257a9bd?w=680

faSE.gif

I can't wait to listen to Blue Banisters when it starts snowing where I'm at (which is probably going to be before the end of the month :bebe:) It's the perfect autumn album for sure, but I'm looking forward to experiencing it with fresh snow in the trees and an overcast sky. I feel like that'll be gorgeous 

imageproxy.jpg

So I haven't listened to any leaks, I'm waiting until Friday so I can give Lana that stream $. That said.... I have no idea what to expect at this point. Everyone's opinions are all over the place. I've heard the 4 singles she's released already and I was somewhat underwhelmed tbh. That said, the unreleased tracks on BB are some of my fave unreleased tracks of Lana's. I have a feeling I'm going to have split feelings about BB 🤷🏼‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

42 minutes ago, your dealer said:

northeast fall superiority 

imagine listening to blue banisters surrounded by this :true:
istock841380450_new_england_road_1080x15
flatten;crop_down;jpeg_quality=70

00cbb0e6d887fb76e9393f1147a257a9bd?w=680

tbh this is how i see NFR :true:

Spoiler

I see Blue Banisters more like this  :true:

The Best Locations in Nevada for PhotographySmall business ideas for small towns you need to know abouthome :) | Landscape photography, Beautiful landscapes, Yellow fields

Spoiler

Not Nikki Lane still found a way into her booklet 😭🙏 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

I think the line about pink on her toes is about pink nail polish. she’s talking about this childlike and wholesome activity of self-care/embracing her specific version of femininity and the subject of the song taking that/her innocence away from her.