Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Me the whole week disconnecting from Lanaboards since the leak and avoiding any possible spoiler on IG:  

FearfulHappyEidolonhelvum-max-1mb.gif

I don’t listen to leaks, so I’m patiently waiting for Friday. I can’t wait! I’m so excited! I know she’s gonna deliver AND destroy me like she always has :cryney2::ma:

2 hours ago, Big Star said:

yup that's me - tbh the fact that Lana hit Kali up for a collab and Ben and Ed teasing a subsequent album + Mike Dean saying he wants to work for Lanz could be enough

Kali as in Kali Uchis? Bitch I am ready

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

40 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So I haven't listened to any leaks, I'm waiting until Friday so I can give Lana that stream $. That said.... I have no idea what to expect at this point. Everyone's opinions are all over the place. I've heard the 4 singles she's released already and I was somewhat underwhelmed tbh. That said, the unreleased tracks on BB are some of my fave unreleased tracks of Lana's. I have a feeling I'm going to have split feelings about BB 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm not really spoiling any specific details but if you don't want to know anything at all before listening don't read the following 

Spoiler

If you prefer the unreleased tracks I think you will enjoy the album cause apart from some details on some songs, the remaining tracks are a bit less dense and word-heavy than the singles or at least that's what I felt when listening. The triple singles took some time to grow on me but the new tracks clicked almost instantly.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

DO WE KNOW IF BB IS A WW RELEASE OR LOCAL TIME? here in israel i'll have to wait until 7am on friday if it's ww:scream:

10 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I think her albums always release worldwide at the same time - midnight EST 

her albums are always released at midnight local time Ɛ> !

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

blue banisters
Ficheiro:Cole Thomas The Hunter-s Return 1845.jpg – Wikipédia, a  enciclopédia livre

Uma noite em Arcadia, 1843 por Thomas Cole (1801-1848, United Kingdom) |  Reproduções De Pinturas Thomas Cole | WahooArt.com

the second painting is called "An evening in Arcadia" and that's what i think the blue banisters tour should be called :agree: