Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

haven't listened to the new songs from the early cd sales yet. been loving the descriptions thouogh and very excited. tomorrow my husband and i will be going to napa to celebrate our anniversary and hopefully it should come out at 9pm and we will be listening. i won't be on lanaboards to listen with yall this time but will see ya in the new thread!  happy album release day! catch you on the flipside

10 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Okay, I caved in. But 

Hide contents

This album is literally top tier. Might even be better than NFR! 
Also the Beautiful version with the strings is divine. I hope that’s the streaming version but I don’t think that’s gonna happen cause Apple Music version is 3:35 mins long and the strings version is 3:53 so we low-key lost. But still Pitchfork is coming with a 10. I know it. 

How do we know how long the AM version is?

4 minutes ago, rock candy sweet said:

How do we know how long the AM version is?

The track duration is out on Apple Music when you go for preorder.

Guys. Is the mv released yet? I saw it's available to purchase on iTunes already 😭🙏

0koJC3T.jpg

Youtube when?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

OH MY FUCKING GOD. It's the VISUAL for me.DBWxKMV.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, LanzDelRey said:

The album will most likely be released at midnight local time on Friday, with a music video on Thursday. But, the date of the music video's release is always subject to change, so they can't really confirm that.

I love being right lol

13 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

but its Wednesday in the US

Oh shit, I forgot that I told you guys about the release time where I live lmao now it's already midnight on Thursday in my country!

I have a theory for Violets for Roses. Remember on Violet bent backward, didn't she say somewhere on one of the poems she plants violets every time someone leaves her? Okay, so then she's saying that he's trying to make her trade her old friends and relationships she knew for something new and new people. roses are typically cliche and they're pretty but like.... they have thorns. it's just interesting i guess, idk. food for thought  

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love how the target cover is a variation of the shot from this video. what a fucking serve, she really is coming for coins this year yall

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

All four of our album covers for this era are from different "sets"/ parts of the title track music video :blush2:

imageproxy.jpg