Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

The aesthetics for this era are to die for :trisha: The Lana and Chuck pictures almost remind me of a dark Wizard of Oz, or at least the tornado scene. They're absolutely stunning and some of Neil's best work with Lana

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This is just gorgeous!!! One of my fave from this whole era 

Ngl I wish this photo was used as a back cover :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can't believe we've got three music videos already! :oprah4:

Can't wait for Dealer (Her and Miles singing at a karaoke), Thunder (Apocalyptic sultry/witchy MV) and Sweet Carolina (with exclusive footage of Chuck giving birth) :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

For some reason I think we will get a Cherry Blossom music video :true:

Manifesting a BBS, Dealer or Thunder music video or even better a BBS-Dealer-Thunder triple high budget music ft. Miles Kane & Daddy Zach Dawes 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lol I’m cracking up that someone already named their username “iphone11”

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

13 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Lol I’m cracking up that someone already named their username “iphone11”

omg chuck's baby already has a lanaboards account, queen!

3 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

it says “premature evaluation” so ?? I guess this is the first official one! https://www.stereogum.com/2164650/lana-del-rey-blue-banisters-album-review/reviews/premature-evaluation/ 

So Blue Bannisters is ambient music but if it was mixed with COTCC it could have reach NFR heights... Ye, how not! It's lovely to see the critics accepting their own charicature status! 

6 minutes ago, sjatib said:

So Blue Bannisters is ambient music but if it was mixed with COTCC it could have reach NFR heights... Ye, how not! It's lovely to see the critics accepting their own charicature status! 

I mean... If BB/COCC were a single project with their best songs, it would probably be Lana's best album...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, sjatib said:

What Lana meant by sweet revenge. She doesn't even have to lift a finger to make critics finally show their true colours. Her mind! :godlaugh:

Rumours of Kendrick dropping his album on Friday :et:

Six snippets of new songs just leaked, multiple leakers have corroborated the info + Friday is the anniversary of Good Kid MAAD City release, and he just updated Spotify profile pic

I say this because it might impact Lana's sales! GP interest will be much more towards Kendrick if this is the case I suspect

Edited by lil aerosol

nice cocc bro

1 minute ago, lil aerosol said:

Rumours of Kendrick dropping his album on Friday :et:

Six snippets of new songs just leaked, multiple leakers have corroborate the info + Friday is the anniversary of Good Kid MAAD City release, and he just updated Spotify profile pic

wrong thread :oic:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

wrong thread :oic:

I mean because it might impact Lana's drop/sales

I myself don't particularly care about charts/sales updates etc. but I thought people who are interested in the commercial success of BB might b interested

nice cocc bro