Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

55 minutes ago, lover said:

I listened to the leak and honestly I just wish I wouldn't have listened to the singles :stareney: if any of you has kept themselves from listening them you're in for a treat, the album is great but overplaying everything I had the chance kind of ruined the experience for me

Black Bathing Suit, Text Book and Living Legend some of the best songs of her career still <3

I’m obsessed with tracks 4 to 12, replaying them over and over. And then I remember that BB, TB and Arcadia all are on that same album… It truly is one of her best. 

I'm also excited to see what happens around the release of the album. The media will report on it worldwide, Lana will be in the headlines everywhere. People who otherwise know little of her will hear about it. I'm curious to see how they will react.

How's New Zealand guys?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i cannot wait to hear this in full later:defeated: 

Spoiler

i've only ever heard a snippet of thunder and dealer and i feel like i'm gonna be blown away by those 2 especially 

I know the album isn't even (officially) out yet but I'm already so curious about what's next. The fact that she used this album to tell her story using songs ranging from 2014 to 2021 makes it feel like she's closing a musical chapter.

I'd really like to get something totally different for the next record (not counting the covers album) but I'm also curious about what other things she can tell us about her through this more intimate type of music. 

Either way I'm really excited cause she has so much in her and she's so unpredictable :crying4:

giphy.gif