Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, doodwheresmyfrootloops said:

itll be out in 1hr 15 mins in Aus !! Can't wait!!!!

Wait how local is this local release because it's not midnight for another 2 hours 15 mins for me? are you in victoria?

4 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Wait how local is this local release because it's not midnight for another 2 hours 15 mins for me? are you in victoria?

this is so confusing i’m in brisbane idk how long i have to wait 😭

BOZ on ATRL:

"But about the LQ mixes we should spam Spotify, AM and Tidal HQ, they guarantee high quality/lossless mixes (or even special “Mastered for iTunes” verisons) in their services, they will have to force Lana’s team to work their asses and provide them." 

C'mon guys, let's work! 

Is there no one from New Zealand here?!:raven:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

6 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

"But about the LQ mixes we should spam Spotify, AM and Tidal HQ, they guarantee high quality/lossless mixes (or even special “Mastered for iTunes” verisons) in their services, they will have to force Lana’s team to work their asses and provide them." 

C'mon guys, let's work! 

ask him if he knows if the beautiful strings version is available on spotify or not

6 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

C'mon guys, let's work! 

Sounds like wishful thinking at this point, Lana's team never really moves when it comes to her music but they make sure we know 16 year old clout chasers are talking mad shit about her

9 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

C'mon guys, let's work! 

or maybe we could like do something productive or find a hobby instead ❤️

24 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Im in Qld 🥰 but because i think Vic is 1 hr ahead??? or Nsw i cant remember.... But i noticed when lana releases stuff during daylight savings, qld gets it 1 hr before midnight because it releases in Vic earlier because of daylight savings....Im pretty sure at least😅😅

3 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

If Beautiful is 3.35 on streaming services but also on the physical leaks then where did the 3.38 strings mix come from?

We don't care, "Beautiful" is Beautiful either way. The melody and her vocals are both so emotionally charged and pretty 😍 💕 💗  

I know I’m the minority here but the string version of Beautiful didn’t do too much more than the piano to me. I love the original one honestly! It’s such a wonderful track!

So excited for the album to officially be out though! Very very curious to see how the media and gp react to it. Should be very interesting! 

yes, Beautiful is the 3:35 version on Spotify

i am so confused

also the mixing is terrible, its clipping so hard at the end so idk if they just uploaded the wrong file cuz this cant be right. it sounds terrible

image.png