Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, ultralife said:

The high quality download from her store is only 88mb? which is less than the leak lmfao what

what's the quality of the youtube songs?

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

15 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

35 more mins until queensland can listen :trisha: i'm so excited to listen to bb for the 20th time

i'm living in Queensland too, but it's already on spotify for 30 mins and still hasn't showed up on Apple music /itunes. That's really weird.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

this is the last day of this thread, ladies and gays, non binaries and everyone else in between. this is it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, ultralife said:

Lmao the email I just got... they didn't change it from chemtrails

big-secureLogo_of_15.png?v=1609972150

Hi Flynn,

You now have access to Chemtrails Over the Country Club from Lana Del Rey.

For the best experience, we recommend downloading your digital files to a desktop computer before transferring to your mobile device. Not all mobile devices are compatible to download these files directly.

For any questions relating to your order, please contact lanadelrey@umusicsupportau.com.

wait when I clicked the Lana Del Rey it sent me to Justin Biebers store... wtf :toofunny:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

baby gets her way :trisha:

Side note but this just made me think of the shoot with Father John Misty possibly being for IYLDWM :blush2: That would be such a serve 

imageproxy.jpg

i will miss this thread so much.

and the pre pre release thread.

so many emotions! so much chaos! so many friends made and so many laughs and so much love shared. 

it's been a long long journey!!! i joined here when lana got ahead of herself and announced RCS. So many things have happened since then!!!!!! so much sleuthing and illegal downloading and shit posting. 

We created our own culture and our own fun and we'll always remember it! A part of Lana stan history! I love you all so much. 

faSE.gif

Just now, Super Movie said:

Side note but this just made me think of the shoot with Father John Misty possibly being for IYLDWM :blush2: That would be such a serve 

This is exactly what I thought of too! And the booklet only has the lyrics of Arcadia, BB and IYLDWM so I guess this might be the third single after all? I wonder if this is the track she'll be singing at Colbert's show tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

IYLDWM seems like it's being pushed as the next single! i wonder if she'll perform it on Colbert 

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

WHAT IF: if you lie down is the song the shes going to sing on colbert 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

37 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Confirmed no strings on Spotify for beautiful :crai:

No piano on Nectar like the credits say  :crai:

Confirmed bad choices from Ms Del Rey :crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai:

She’s still so strange and wild

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I can't wait until everyone can hear the outro to If You Lie Down ughhhhhhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i will miss this thread so much.

and the pre pre release thread.

so many emotions! so much chaos! so many friends made and so many laughs and so much love shared. 

it's been a long long journey!!! i joined here when lana got ahead of herself and announced RCS. So many things have happened since then!!!!!! so much sleuthing and illegal downloading and shit posting. 

We created our own culture and our own fun and we'll always remember it! A part of Lana stan history! I love you all so much. 

i am crying.

The moment we get to OFFICIALLY listen to BB is the moment we have to say goodbye to this thread.

This thread will always hold a special place in my heart - as the first FULL pre-release + pre-pre-release thread i've ever joined on LanaBoards!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

I can see an IYLDWM video having a 70s home movie vibe, and then having a similar ending to White Mustang on the outro where Lana just slow dances with a guy. That's part of why I'm hoping that it is the video with FJM because then it would be almost like a chill Freak sequel, a video that also had major 70s energy 

imageproxy.jpg