Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Shit... Word on the streets of Twitter are saying Kendrick Lamar is going to release his album tomorrow since 6 songs just leaked. I hope to god and praise the lord that Lana still gets the spotlight tomorrow T_T

51 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

who's ready for "my girlfriend's back, and she's cooler than ever" on every comment section on every blue banisters uploads tonight? :hype: :omfg:

Or “ lana come to BRAZIL” like she isnt always there

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Isn't it wild how much time we all spend together, like I feel like I know some of you so well even though I don't at all :trisha:

This pre-release has been so fun, I truly love this place. If any of my besties are ever in town, just hit me up:kiss:

Can someone please help me (I'm not an audiophile but can still notice HQ music):

I bought the album directly from Lana's site and I know albums are higher quality from CDs (is that what a FLAC is?)... but if I put the CD into my laptop and rip it into MP3 form will it compress it and it'll be the same quality as the digital MP3 or is it still higher quality even though it's been converted to an MP3? Hope this makes sense. Also how do you even rip it into FLAC form (assuming that means the pure CD rip that's really HQ)?

I know I could just Google this but everything I can find uses words I don't understand lol please ELI5

9 minutes ago, COCC said:

Streaming and radio smash hit incoming. :ma:

I hope we get a surprise MV along with the Colbert performance tomorrow. :ma:

I mean, she released the MV for Venice bitch a couple of days after the Mariners MV so why not? :ma:

And Thunder MV in December. :ma:

Spoiler

:ma::ma::ma:

Just posting here one final time before the clock strikes midnight and the album is out. :wub: Thanks for the fun times and interesting theories, I'm so glad I've been more hyped for this album than what I was for Chemtrails and could share my excitement with you. I wish I had time to be more active here lately but... see you guys on the other side soon-ish! <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If You Lie Down With Me I'll Push You Down the Blue Banisters medley incoming :hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Everyone manifest IYLDWM being the next single + having it be performed on Colbert with a music video co-starring Father John Misty coming afterwards :pussypower:

imageproxy.jpg