Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

we're closing off another pre-release era, filled with laughter, fights, delusions, chaos, trolls, shitposts, & friendship! :wub: i get a feeling we won't immediately enter another pre-release for "ldr9" right away :aw: it'll be weird not having a full-fledged pre-release era for a main lana del rey album immediately after this one is finished, but for all we know, lana could hint at ldr9 through instagram, or her tv appearence tomorrow! :smile: i've had so much fun with you all, not just for blue banisters, but also chemtrails! :wub: we'll always be a tight-knit, amazing, exciting community, always having our gifs handy whenever we need them! :et: and if we don't get the pre-pre-release thread for ldr9 right after, we always have the covers album thread! :ma: :heart: :kiss2: :spin: :wub: 

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Everyone manifest IYLDWM being the next single + having it be performed on Colbert with a music video co-starring Father John Misty coming afterwards :pussypower:

:legend::legend::legend::legend:
:illumilana:

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

If You Lie Down With Me I'll Push You Down the Blue Banisters medley incoming :hype:

She’ll add the GUNS IN THE SUMMATIME mixed with the trio soundclip. While on stage waving around “unloaded” Desert Eagles. The queen has taste…:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

I think Cocc Had more instruments? 

Soo...the way I see it. Cocc has very good production credits and instruments ideas...just not a very good producer 😦😦

Whereas BB already has excellent production and the piano is also strong and full.:paris:

the way my heart is full after experiencing Lust for Life, Norman, Violet, Chemtrails and now the incredible Blue Banisters with you all (and lurking at the mess for previous eras :ma:) :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

the way my heart is full after experiencing Lust for Life, Norman, Violet, Chemtrails and now the incredible Blue Banisters with you all (and lurking at the mess for previous eras :ma:) with you all :wub:

:crying2: imagine us getting 2 Lana records in a year. God really loves us all kids.

18 minutes ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

Or “ lana come to BRAZIL” like she isnt always there

Didn't she only visit twice :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I JUST WANTED TO SAY...

I had so much fun in here with all of you! I feel incredibly overwhelmed by this release... I am actually in tears. I cannot wait. No longer. Give me my fucking Blue Banisters. Love Lana always.
See you soon my friends, let these tracks shine in our libraries! 

lana-lana-del-rey.gif

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we're closing off another pre-release era, filled with laughter, fights, delusions, chaos, trolls, shitposts, & friendship! :wub: i get a feeling we won't immediately enter another pre-release for "ldr9" right away :aw: it'll be weird not having a full-fledged pre-release era for a main lana del rey album immediately after this one is finished, but for all we know, lana could hint at ldr9 through instagram, or her tv appearence tomorrow! :smile: i've had so much fun with you all, not just for blue banisters, but also chemtrails! :wub: we'll always be a tight-knit, amazing, exciting community, always having our gifs handy whenever we need them! :et: and if we don't get the pre-pre-release thread for ldr9 right after, we always have the covers album thread! :ma: :heart: :kiss2: :spin: :wub: 

The way you made me emotional reading that miss Surf Noir. :krylie:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Didn't she only visit twice :um2:

Idk but I also have the same impression as @Dealer Magnus Opus, I feel like she’s always there lmao. And maybe it’s all in my mind but I could swear it felt like every live show I’d watch online, she was in Brazil (or maybe it was some of the iconic performances??). And she always had bomb fans there too, those shows were always so hype. Idk if she’ll tour for BB but I assume she’ll be back there ASAP :creep:

I can’t concentrate on anything today I’m too excited. The fact that I’m going to be able listen to Living legend Dealer and Nectar of the Gods on Spotify in HQ and finally listen to The other new songs I CANT AHSHSGDGSG

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ff9pgfrr2z84r8bx7m

Hide contents

Hmm I wouldn't say the album itself gives me Lynch vibes, but I do get what they mean in terms of her cinematic approach to music and would agree that he has always been an influence on her style in some way. If I had to choose songs from the album I'd go with Black Bathing Suit and Dealer (and the Interlude lol) 

Obviously I never made that connection since the album is new, but Dealer is weirdly Lynchian. I just picture her screaming that song in the red room in Twin Peaks. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

All these posts are so sweet so everyone bare with me for a second here because I'm about to get sappy:

This was my first pre-release where I actually engaged in discussion instead of lurking around and hiding in the corners of the boards, and I'm so grateful that I got to experience it with so many lovely people. Through all of the fights and the gifgates and the leaks and the trolls we were together, and it was so much fun. I've been on here since NFR's pre-release and I was always so afraid to join in, but I finally did it back in the spring and I'm so happy that I did. I've gotten to interact with so many wonderful people, I look forward to continuing to do so :wub: 

imageproxy.jpg

I'm fairly new here, been lurkin since NFR era and I joined just this year in January ... being here it's one of the few good things of my day: during free time at work or after dinner I like to come in here and laugh and rage with you all. I feel understood here since we all love Lana and no one IRL that I know of feel this way about her music. I don't feel alone here :wub: I want to thank you all for making me smile and I look forward to discussing Lana on Colbert tomorrow and to go completely insane in the incoming new thread: Blue Banisters POST RELEASE :trisha:

Is anyone here pure enough that even if you receive the physical CD for example, that you’re still gonna wait until official release tonight before you listen? I’m fascinated by all the patience,, the level of self discipline is just… these minds, man :kum: