Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If her team has half a brain to even slightly push IYLDWM I will be shocked

IYLDWM makes me feel I’m in a French Restaurant 😭

in the middle of my lana re-listen for BB and I finally got to LFL. this is definitely her most accessible album, in terms of what was mainstream at that time, but uff that first half is soooo hard to get through. last couple of tracks though? BOPS

anyway excited to listen to BB with you guys for the first time later tonight<33

(I JUST KNOW BLACK BATHING SUIT WILL END ME:crai:)

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we're closing off another pre-release era, filled with laughter, fights, delusions, chaos, trolls, shitposts, & friendship! :wub: i get a feeling we won't immediately enter another pre-release for "ldr9" right away :aw: it'll be weird not having a full-fledged pre-release era for a main lana del rey album immediately after this one is finished, but for all we know, lana could hint at ldr9 through instagram, or her tv appearence tomorrow! :smile: i've had so much fun with you all, not just for blue banisters, but also chemtrails! :wub: we'll always be a tight-knit, amazing, exciting community, always having our gifs handy whenever we need them! :et: and if we don't get the pre-pre-release thread for ldr9 right after, we always have the covers album thread! :ma: :heart: :kiss2: :spin: :wub: 

Omg you're making me cry, what a sweet post! :trisha:. I've been lurking since the pre-release thread for COCC but didn't join until after its release, so this is my first fully experienced pre-release thread. I've had so much fun with all of you, and I'm really thankful for this community and more than glad I finally made an account. It's hard to find stans in person that I can share my excitement with. Some people just simply don't understand our love for Lana Del Rey and what an incredible artist she is :thankyou:. Looking forward to sharing more of these special moments with you all in LDR9 :blush:

12 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Didn't she only visit twice :um2:

twice with a 5 year break between  :um2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

before this pre release ends i just wanted bring in a blast from four months ago the past (cuz i wanna show off my thunder prediction too :sass:)

this was the first pre release i got to be a part of from the beginning since the bitch decided to shit another album and it was a wild ride so thanks for that :wub:

Thunder has a special place in my heart it was my break up song back in May along with White Dress and to see it actually see the light of day the way it is... it's just magical and i'm eternally grateful for it. I wish I heard the song earlier because i was literally in that position but i'm glad i'm out of it! LUV U GUYS :party:

With just over 8 hours to go until this thread is closed, I just want to say a huge thank you to all my friends and really, all the members who posted in this thread and made it so much fun. I’ve never seen a community come together quite like this, and whether there be fights or petty disagreements, I think that dysfunction is part of the magic (and chaos) that LanaBoards fosters. This year has been huge with both Chemtrails and Blue Banisters coming out and I’ve really had the time of my life talking to everyone about something and someone we’re all so passionate about. I’ve gotten to know a very cellular but real part of so many of you through your thoughts and taste in music and that’s really special and intimate, even if we’re all over the world! 

That’s what this community is all about and it’s been so amazing to be reminded of that a lot this past year. 

I’m excited to share thoughts with everyone about the new songs and how they come together to form a brilliant, beautiful, coherent piece of work and just revel in the mind and soul of the legend who is Lana Del Rey! See you all on the other side and sending lots of love to anyone who’s reading this <3

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

With just over 8 hours to go until this thread is closed, I just want to say a huge thank you to all my friends and really, all the members who posted in this thread and made it so much fun. I’ve never seen a community come together quite like this, and whether there be fights or petty disagreements, I think that dysfunction is part of the magic (and chaos) that LanaBoards fosters. This year has been huge with both Chemtrails and Blue Banisters coming out and I’ve really had the time of my life talking to everyone about something and someone we’re all so passionate about. I’ve gotten to know a very cellular but real part of so many of you through your thoughts and taste in music and that’s really special and intimate, even if we’re all over the world! 

That’s what this community is all about and it’s been so amazing to be reminded of that a lot this past year. 

I’m excited to share thoughts with everyone about the new songs and how they come together to form a brilliant, beautiful, coherent piece of work and just revel in the mind and soul of the legend who is Lana Del Rey! See you all on the other side and sending lots of love to anyone who’s reading this <3

this is such a beautiful & well-articulated message! :aw: i love this part of the pre-release era where it's almost over and we get all sappy & lovey-dovey! it's like we'll never have another pre-release era... but we all know ldr9 will likely be announced (or at least hinted at) within the next week :ma: 

remember what lana said in that instagram video adressing her controversies... "i'm not going anywhere" :kiss:

WGe8ynS.gif

21 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we're closing off another pre-release era, filled with laughter, fights, delusions, chaos, trolls, shitposts, & friendship! :wub: 

this made me feel sentimental which is rare lol. I’ve genuinely enjoyed everyone’s insights, jokes, and thoughtful convos! 

All of you in this forum made my mental scarring from the scat attack feel less disturbing:xcry:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

lmaooo I love how dramatic we are

cocc and bb pre release eras will be missed! I had so much fun, love y'all!!! :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ugh, you are such a light on this forum :heart: Despite all the craziness on this site at times, it really is such a tight-knit and lovely community that I'm so happy to be a part of. The way we can all come together with a common interest like this is something I haven't gotten to experience much in my life. Here's to Blue Banisters and all of the pre-releases to come :kiss2:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’ve honestly been so excited to see your commentary on the record!! We’re grateful you’re on this site!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I haven't been a really active member here during this particular pre-release only occasionally dropping by to post some stupid jokes and gifs but for me it's always so special to know that there is an amazing place called LanaBoards where I can be crazy:silly:, have fun:lmaoney:, laugh:omfg2:, speculate:illumilana: and enjoy some drama :nails: This pre-release has been as amazing and iconic as LFL, NFR and COCC ones that I've witnessed. Here's to the amazing lipsters and let's celebrate today by streaming the fuck out of this new album! I LOVE YOU ALL GIRLIES :wub: Cheers! 

tenor.giftenor.gif

Before the mods lock this thread, I just wanna say thank you to everyone for this amazing year of scat, gifs, lots of delusion, fake info, fake insiders, shitposting, fights, war, revolution, friendships, fun, theories, BTD/UV stans' eternal complaining, piano flops slander, 2kbps snippets and many other things that made both BB and COCC eras an amazing time to be a Lana fan, even with 0 promo, 1,5ish photoshoots/interviews/live performances and very few leaks (besides the albums). Thank you guys so so so much! :godlaugh: Now, leak Crazy for You so we can finally start the LDR9 era.