Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

When I first heard VFR, I thought the lyric was gonna be "You tried to take the pink of my toeses" like how she says "treat me really niceies" in Cola 

imageproxy.jpg

i have a strange feeling we might get some leaks tonight, or in the next few days...

manifesting yes to heaven (chemtrails version), blue velvet (early mix), lust for life (demo 100), greenwich acid, or joshy & i (acapella demo)

7-A9-D35-B5-95-B5-48-DF-9200-7-E82-B0-F5

WGe8ynS.gif

Guys, thank you so much for appreciating me. I went through a very big hardship (prefer not to disclose) while I was entertaining you all but I am glad that at least most of you were happy and I am happy to have made some friends along the way..  

xoxo

see you in the post release 

(p.s if you had to vote you know you'd vote me)

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When I first heard VFR, I thought the lyric was gonna be "You tried to take the pink of my toeses" like how she says "treat me really niceies" in Cola 

Spoiler

gurl I heard mitoses :stareney:

21 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

me participating in the sentimentality of this thread knowing that the tracklist rankings following BB’s release will result in warfare 

JQAyYzH.gif&key=94c9d18979ad72fb8e530a35

text book is already an underrated masterpiece:crying4:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i have a strange feeling we might get some leaks tonight, or in the next few days...

manifesting yes to heaven (chemtrails version), blue velvet (early mix), lust for life (demo 100), greenwich acid, or joshy & i (acapella demo)

The leakers leaking Greenwich Acid & Bikini Gold at the exact same time Blue Banisters comes out globally 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

When I first heard VFR, I thought the lyric was gonna be "You tried to take the pink of my toeses" like how she says "treat me really nicecies" in Cola 

Spoiler

(To the tune of VFR:) Moses supposes his toeses are roses

Just now, Super Movie said:

The leakers leaking Greenwich Acid & Bikini Gold at the exact same time Blue Banisters comes out globally 

let's not forget a lq snippet of a random song from 2015 which will start another 110+ page pre-leak thread 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

well they already leaked a snippet of wfwf bgv stems so, it's more likely than you think! :creep: 

Omg can't wait until they start teasing Cherry Blossom and Nectar or the Gods stems 😍

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Omg can't wait until they start teasing Cherry Blossom and Nectar or the Gods stems 😍

they're so forgetful, we already have those! hehehe! 😍 maybe if we're lucky they'll leak a 3-second snippet of the living legend lead vocals! 😍

WGe8ynS.gif

She's doing Arcadia on Colbert. Not my first choice, but it'll be a nice way to show off her vocals 

imageproxy.jpg