Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

same reaction when we found out she was doing LMLYLAW. y'all it was pretty obvious that she wasn't going to do anything new and legendary, let's be happy she's doing some kind of promotion anyways

The meaning behind Arcadia carries precisely the feeling that Lana began to have after the harsh criticism of a performance she did that time on TV. The best choice for an artist who has the complete freedom to decide what she wants to do and doesn't care whether or not a song is commercial enough for TV. It's the real revenge. Return to television 10 years later with much success and acclaim as a response. 

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

okay well arcadialovesong is in the mod queue and i'm being held at gunpoint to post this for him :bebe:

so this is my good deed for the day don't ever ask for another one.

"Guys, thank you so much for appreciating me. I went through a very big hardship (prefer not to disclose) while I was entertaining you all but I a"m glad that at least most of you were happy and I am happy to have made some friends along the way..     xoxo see you in the post release    (p.s if you had to vote you know you'd vote me) " 

(psychotic) 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

"Guys, thank you so much for appreciating me. I went through a very big hardship (prefer not to disclose) while I was entertaining you all but I a"m glad that at least most of you were happy and I am happy to have made some friends along the way..     xoxo see you in the post release    (p.s if you had to vote you know you'd vote me) " 

friends along the way? no, but a large constituency of foes

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Really would have preferred the title track, but Arcadia is a lovely song as well. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

okay well arcadialovesong is in the mod queue and i'm being held at gunpoint to post this for him :bebe:

so this is my good deed for the day don't ever ask for another one.

(psychotic) 

now hold on , get the good sis off mod queue IMMEDIATELY! lustforlice set my bitch up

RVhKIwP.gif

@arcadialovesong2018 thank you for entertaining us with your BS while the wait for the leak BB was becoming almost insufferable, praying for your sanity but still think you're cool :agree2: (as long as you stop hating on Lana's family and friends being on her work)

Just now, Coney Island King said:

As if it was going to be anything but a Arcadia lol.

Anyway, whatever, i just hope it’s live, she can fuck off it’s another mimed Jimmy Kimmel mess. 

:awkney: isn't every live perfomance pre-recorded these days?

let's just be glad she's promoting on live television at all :agree: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, May said:

Guys, thank you so much for appreciating me. I went through a very big hardship (prefer not to disclose) while I was entertaining you all but I a"m glad that at least most of you were happy and I am happy to have made some friends along the way..     xoxo see you in the post release    (p.s if you had to vote you know you'd vote me)

one step closer to a better lanaboards community 💓