Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, Surf Noir said:

remember when we all made thinkpieces detailing the meanings behind each single cover for blue banisters, text book, & wfwf, talking about how all of the details made sense for each song & her journey of telling her story & subtle revenge? those were the days! :true: 

I was fighting for my life trying to defend it   :toofloppy: When we started saying that the distortion on the picture was actually supposed to be bruises....the dark ages, truly 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

I knew a fellow Kate Bush stan would just get this record. :ma::oprah:

It literally reminded me of Kate in some moments, my wig flew OFF. The way she played with the sound of some songs, who the fuck said we are getting piano ballads again, so not true 

Just now, Super Movie said:

I was fighting for my life trying to defend it   :toofloppy: When we started saying that the distortion on the picture was actually supposed to be bruises....the dark ages, truly 

not the bruises :eartha:

Lana's brain, in actuality: it's just dirt from Tex and Mex pushing me in my garden....

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

i mean, we had a point! i definitely think some of the subtle details were possibly intentional! but yeah, those were dark & trying times :agree: 

Flower GIF - Flower - Discover & Share GIFs | Flowers, Beautiful night  images, Flowers gif

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Remember when we thought this was gonna be the album cover? Time flies

img.jpg?width=600&quality=85&coordinates=0,0,0,0&height=600

it would have been an awful cover but a part of me really wants a vinyl variant with this cover hahahaha

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

remember when we all made thinkpieces detailing the meanings behind each single cover for blue banisters, text book, & wfwf, talking about how all of the details made sense for each song & her journey of telling her story & subtle revenge? those were the days! :true: 

Insanity was a dangerous thing for us to have. 

1 minute ago, Corona said:

Now that it's out for a lot of people officially, how can the old songs be YT rips? The quality is the same as in other songs for me, but maybe I'm just deaf:awkney:

yeah, Nectar of the Gods sounds better to me :eartha:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Corona said:

Now that it's out for a lot of people officially, how can the old songs be YT rips? The quality is the same as in other songs for me, but maybe I'm just deaf:awkney:

this gives me hope...but hope is a dangerous thing :eartha2:

5 minutes ago, Corona said:

It shows it’s lower quality if you run it through a program like Spek, which shows the true bitrate of a song. It’s most noticeable on Nectar of the Gods to me. But if you don’t notice it, don’t try to and it won’t bother you! :P

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Congrats, you'll finally listen to it! 

:air:

8 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Remember when we thought this was gonna be the album cover? Time flies

img.jpg?width=600&quality=85&coordinates=0,0,0,0&height=600

It's especially shocking for me bc ^that is my least favourite photo of her ever (it's probably due to the Picsart vibe that I just can't accept lmao), but then in the end the image she officially went with for BB, is my favourite image of her ever :air: it's been a lot it's been a lot

6 minutes ago, Corona said:

I think someone tracked the waves (dont know the name sorry) and saw that its ripped (dont ask me how)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Girl... Its no funny anymore 

Everyone getting to hear the album after reading your "info" is literally the funniest part, though :blush2:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, FFXSoul91 said:

It’s lower if you run it through a program like Spek, which shows the true bitrate of a song. It’s most noticeable on Nectar of the Gods to me. But if you don’t notice it, don’t try to and it won’t bother you! :P

Oh well, I'll still enjoy the songs because I'm not seeing the quality difference, but it's such a strange decision from her and her producers to do this:flop: