Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

The highs and lows of being a Lana stan, over and over, sometimes minute to minute....

psychovenice345345.gif

(don't ask, my mind has no explanation)

but here we are!!! another album, another era :party:

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

The leak is from the CD, Spotify and streaming services in general are in much lower quality

no, im streaming lossless. this is a mixing issue, someone fucked up

image.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

why is the leak better quality than the official release

i listened to Beautiful & Thunder so far and both of them are clipping??? this release is such a mess oh lord

Listening on Apple Music with Airpods Max right now and that’s not happening.

27 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

almost as surreal as having a "thunder (demo)" "cherry blossom (demo)" & "living legend (demo)" in your itunes library :typewriter:

Only Thunder and CB takes 1 and 2 actually. LL, NotG and CB take 3 are only the unmastered files (which are higher quality than the released ones lol).

FINALLY STREAMING THE ALBUM ON STREAMING SERVICES AND IT FEELS SO GODDAMN GOOD :oprah::oprah4:

LEMME GIVE THE ALBUM THE STREAMS IT DESERVES:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I hope LL leaks in lossless one day. When the album is 100% out everywhere, I'll make a thread requesting fully mastered versions of Thunder demo, CB all takes and NotG