Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

I dunno I saw 3 stars and quit 

It's actually not too horrible. There's a few critiques here and there, but I've read far worse Lana reviews (looking @ you Sputnik and that review from earlier today). I don't expect much The Guardian when it comes to Lana, so nothing overly surprising from them this time around

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Loss? bitch i got a job offer! 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

@Surf Noir O you mean my great uncle thanks < 3 

the rollercoaster of emotions :bebe: 

either way, i hope you're doing okay!

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

28 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Somebody else linked it, but if you go to your Spotify app > settings > audio quality, you can change it to “very high” (for wifi or cellular, however you’re listening, make sure to check the right one) and it should stream better for you :rock:

Done 

nothing changed :toofloppy:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

here's the deal...

i don't care about what critics say, especially when Lust for Lice is rated higher on Metacritic than Ultraviolence 

:whoopi:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Nevertheless, it’s still impossible to listen to Blue Banisters, where heart-on-sleeve soliloquies and meandering trains of thought rub up against wry humour and oblique braggadocio, and not feel confused.

It's impossible to listen to BB and not feel confused?? What are they talking abt lmao out of all the things they could have said... really :awk:

the interlude is truly amazing but sooo random, compared to the rest of the tracks

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, Venice said:

It's impossible to listen to BB and not feel confused?? What are they talking abt lmao out of all the things they could have said... really :awk:

a body of work that has different kinds of thoughts, themes, feelings, & messages? how dare she! how dare she write about different things! how dare she try out different styles! how dare she not stick to one exact subject! :awk:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I don't agree with the assessment of the guardian but yeah, this was a fair review 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.