Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

19 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I also think it’s strange that nobody has commented on the lyrical continuity throughout? The loose themes of motherhood and family lineage that run between the triple singles, Cherry Blossom, Living Legend, and (I assume, as I haven’t heard it yet) Sweet Carolina are definitely worthy of mention. How embarrassing that critics never seem to focus on the lyrical brilliance and autobiographical dive Lana takes, and instead focus on one-off lines that are meant to provoke and offer a bit of lightness. Context clues & reading between the lines as a listener serve you well! :true:

Just some thoughts that your comment provoked

Where she has been: relationship turmoils and searching for parts that went missing in her family

Where she is now: embracing family and finding strength in it 

Where she is going: family/motherhood?

Anyone have thoughts on this now that we've heard the album?

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

literally almost jumped off my bed cause i realized the album is coming out in 3 hours and there’s no lb bb theme announcement. @Elle blue banisters theme please? :true:

I think I’m sticking with the red Mercedes-Benz theme.

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

literally almost jumped off my bed cause i realized the album is coming out in 3 hours and there’s no lb bb theme announcement. @Elle blue banisters theme please? :true:

Since this whole month has been sort of jam-packed for me, it isn't quite finished! I hope to get it up within a week or so :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

12 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Just some thoughts that your comment provoked

Where she has been: relationship turmoils and searching for parts that went missing in her family

Where she is now: embracing family and finding strength in it 

Where she is going: become a 40s jazz singer from a band called The Last Shadow Dealers with Miles Kane & Alex Turner and release an album called Under Your Skin feat. Thunder, SYTH, Loaded, Under Your Skin, Dealer, California, Dope, Noir, Star Treatment, Scarface, Gangsta Boy, Boom Like That and Betty Boop Boop 2017 versions out on dbree in 40 minutes! 

@111 @HoneymoonDaddy @Brightsun will announce the Power of Us 3 Leak Band tonight with a mass leak of Honeymoon, AKA and TLSP album outtakes and demos as the lead single 

*I'm an insider and I know these kings will be serving, so keep your fingers ready for the dl buttom

Deleting the leak from my phone and computer and not listening to it any more until midnight :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don't care if this album gets a 0 on metacritic I wouldn't trade it for anything :crying4:

They just hate Lana being Lana. Every time they mention something about her "Lana" essence it's always a backhanded compliment :wtf3: but their interest really made stacks :hype:

giphy.gif