Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

OK, listening to the album for the first time, now that it's streaming legally. I'm not sure I'm going to survive listening to this every day ten or twelve times for the next few months, but i don't think I have a choice.

Also, did we always know that Nectar of the Gods (or whatever it used to be called) is a heroin song? I somehow missed that.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

*lana never once mentioning weight gain* 

guardian: "lAnAs wEaVInG wEiGHt gAIn inTO hEr AeSThetIC"

like if u wanna start ur review by calling her fat why not just say that instead of bobbing around it, like the same message is spread either way literally GTFO :smh: and as to say her weight was ever a factor in her aesthetic??? 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

*lana never once mentioning weight gain* 

guardian: "lAnAs wEaVInG wEiGHt gAIn inTO hEr AeSThetIC"

like if u wanna start ur review by calling her fat why not just say that instead of bobbing around it, like the same message is spread either way literally GTFO :smh: and as to say her weight was ever a factor in her aesthetic??? 

I think she implies it a bit but they literally missed the whole point of the song :awk:

giphy.gif