Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This is a random (and late) observation, but I thought it was really cool how the Blue Banisters video had green and grey muted undertones—that’s how I perceived them, at least

I loved how they actually incorporated a chicken when that line came up, Albeit made of metal - but still awesome.:icant:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

okay i set my lights to a pattern of light blue, dark blue, purple, green to yellow <333

I'm SO ready 

Piccc pleaseeeeee

:paris:

Also did she post snippet of Arcadia ?

11 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

Im bored while im waiting to the official release on my country so i did this simple cute poster

FpIboxh.jpg

maybe i will turn into a wallpaper

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

just wanna say that i’m gonna miss this thread and its chaos and madness so much. pre release threads are always fun and exciting but this one was special :wub: it gave birth to such a great record and also to many new members whom i love v much. i had a ball doing this with y’all and hope we get to do it again in the near future for a brand new album (that hopefully doesn’t have flop china on it)  :kiss:

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Hope Trump is doin something tomorrow so incels will be busy

:blush3: maybe the gays can keep everyone distracted with a surprise strip party on the roads...with TRIO INTERLUDE..so promotion + no bad review 

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Hope Trump is doin something tomorrow so incels will be busy

LOL so true tho 

I can’t believe I successfully avoided listening to the leak (apart from beautiful which I did listen to). I can’t wait to hear the full thing in a couple hours. 

(also whoever added those fake reviews on AOTY is dark sided. I got so excited seeing a 9 next to the pitchfork logo)