Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

lana getting ready to record her ultimate revenge album with mike dean, dan auerbach, & princess superstar when she reads all of the reviews for blue banisters

lana-del-rey-marinerscomplex.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Lana when she releases a triple album on April 1st, 2022 when she reads the Blue Banisters reviews

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana abandoning her main social media to do all of her promo on a private Instagram account that most people don't even know exists

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

i’m SO excited omg ❤️🔥 my once in a blue moon posting just to be apart of all of the hype hehe are any of y’all listening in a special way / setting?! i think i might drive to the beach 🏝☪️ 

Lying in bed, Drinking throat coat tea, knowing I’ve got to go to work in the morning:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

i’m SO excited omg ❤️🔥 my once in a blue moon posting just to be apart of all of the hype hehe are any of y’all listening in a special way / setting?! i think i might drive to the beach 🏝☪️ 

Having a glass of wine, reading a book with my headphones on :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.