Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, MJA said:

I wonder if "End of Lana Del Rey" and potential last record with Interscope means going indie/back to Lizzy Grant - literally dropping the LDR name!?!?!

Ouf! I don’t know how to feel about this. I mean, wouldn’t it only mean that she would have everything « go smaller » from now on? Like small budget MV and small-budget producers? 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

The return of Lizzy Grant? :oprah4: 

She'll re-release AKA, and then all the laptop demos :oprah3:

if the leakers don't share bikini gold, she'll do it herself :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

for sure on the holy trinity. There is no way to put this outside of her 3 best body of work. Alot of people that gave up in cocc era will back quickly

Cocc didn’t taste good to me so I am very glad to read that :).

@lustforlife 

Thank you for the hot tea. What you say about this album being the "end of Lana Del Rey" is both exciting and upsetting...But perhaps there's a reason why she told us to listen to Arcadia the way we listened to the song that introduced her...

What should we expect from If You Lie Down With Me? I'm getting bluesy/jazz vibes from it! 

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

also i heard about a blue vinyl and a picture disc but idk if this is ending to be scrapped? 

:fabcat:

So the other songs on the album like black bathing suit, If You Lie Down with Me, Beautiful ..are these piano ballads or trap? Is she gonna speed things up after the interlude? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Nahime said:

Cocc didn’t taste good to me so I am very glad to read that :).

I tasted COCC once and didn‘t go back to anything else since then :oprah3:

i don't think she's dropping the "lana del rey" name, considering the fact that almost all of the people in her life call her that, i think she feels more like that's her name than lizzy/elizabeth

i think they meant the "end of lana del rey" more figuratively

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Nahime said:

Not every COCC taste the same :smokes:

True that :smokes:

When was the last time this thread didn‘t have the „hot“ label? What an exciting era :oprah:

19 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

a said its the end of lana del rey because sometimes you gonna feel a: 

Bye fuckers 

but she will not retire. She already have some pre concepts for the next era.

Serious question how do u know all this? Or youre just trolling? I still cant tell:hide:

Yeah no way is she going away or stopping, or changing her name. Because that would be like Lady Gaga calling herself Stefani …you are destroying your image and brand, how you are known.  I think Lana might slow down with album releases but I’d not be surprised if in 15 years time she will have another 8 albums.    

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

Serious question how do u know all this? Or youre just trolling? I still cant tell:hide:

They said something about their job 'making something happen' a while ago. 99% sure it's Lana pretending to be a twink :fabcat: