Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah no way is she going away or stopping, or changing her name. Because that would be like Lady Gaga calling herself Stefani …you are destroying your image and brand, how you are known.  I think Lana might slow down with album releases but I’d not be surprised if in 15 years time she will have another 8 albums.    

it's like marina & the diamonds changing it to just "marina"... there's really no reason to do this, and if anything it's going to hinder your career...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I loved the three singles (WW took a bit of time but she serves)

with Arcadia, that interlude and all the (supposedly) tea we’re getting……..

bitch she better tour and sing A LOT of these songs if it’s her farewell

:trisha:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

20 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

If I buy a cd now will that count towards charts? I'm definitely getting one but idk about whether it'll contribute to the BB 200 if I buy one now

Edit: I mean because of Billboards weird physical copy rules

It counts for the week it shipped so every vinyl bought before the 29th will be added to that coming week charts-wise. 

I'm not sure if CDs are shipped the 29th too or the 22nd tho cause im not from the US. In Europe everything is coming the same day (22nd)

giphy.gif

Lust told us a few days ago that Black Bathing Suit is an "invite". Now he's saying that it's going to surprise us. And boz also said he's going to be quiet so that we have something to look forward to. Yeah this is going to be a highlight. :pussypower:

I'm confused about her "ending" herself. Even if it's a stage name, for me Lana and Lizzy are the same person. Only on the BTD days you can consider Lana having a more "artificial" image (even though I still think it was her authentic self, just with some stylistic choices imposed to match the vintage vibe).

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

lana del rey stated in her pitchfork interview in 2017 she is not a persona… lana is elizabeth as elizabeth is lizzy as lizzy is lana …. 

THIS:trisha: literally like I never understood that “persona” take. Like yes she’s created this character but it’s an extension of herself. She writes about her own stories. It might be packaged with old Hollywood glamour, or grunge or hip hop trap beats, but it’s still Lizzy singing her songs 

this album is going to end me, I felt this level of giddy about her during ULTRA and honey and NFR and I know she’ll deliver with Blue Banisters Blue 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

If BBS is anything like LFL, then we have three options.

1) it's a political song.

2) it has a trap beat.

3) it features The Weeknd, Stevie Nicks, Sean Lennon, A$AP Rocky and Playboi Carti all together + recorded through a sheet of paper for texture on the vocals :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, BlueGreenGray said:

Lust told us a few days ago that Black Bathing Suit is an "invite". Now he's saying that it's going to surprise us. And boz also said he's going to be quiet so that we have something to look forward to. Yeah this is going to be a highlight. :pussypower:

Whatever it is, it has to be interesting at least, following that interlude. You can’t go from Arcadia to the interlude and go back to « slow-building ballads » again: what would be the point of the interlude then? And she does something right every time, and it’s crafting albums that are cohesive. 

5 hours ago, Once349 said:

Screenshot-20210910-175723.jpg

Can't tell if Claypole is being serious or not ? is he still salty that they broke up? 

241651429_174570421471296_37119553161886

Meme content creating king! (yeah, uncleaned is surely an incorrect word I guess :oic:)

nah but  anyway I'm pretty sure he's just joking

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Black Bathing Suit is the best song ever made, and I don't even need insider info to tell me that  :blush3: Delusional intuition is never wrong! 

imageproxy.jpg