Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

me listening to Pawn Shop Blues, Arcadia, Video Games, Old Money, Terrence Loves You, Change, Let Me Love You Like a Woman/Yosemite and Mariners Apartment Complex, the heart of each album

:oprah::wowcry::air::hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The blue cover is really powerful she looks like some wealthy widow. It fits the vibe of Nectar of The Gods so well. The standard cover with the dogs is seriously so great too. the fact we believed we were having to endure that picsart car selfie, when we actually got 2 beautiful, refined, and quietly powerful covers. :gclap:

I won't be buying either though as the prices are stupid 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I think my favourite part of the pre-release is always the day the pre-order goes live and all the physicals are unveiled. It’s so exciting to see how she manifests the actual songs and their narratives into physical albums. :flutter: This set of physicals for Blue Banisters is probably my favourite she’s ever done <3

2 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

some of yall about to be real mad at me.... but it must be said.... notg and cherry blossom should have been at least rerecorded. as they are they don't fit with the rest of the album sonically. they stick out like sore thumbs

how does a piano ballad stick out and not fit on an album with multiple piano ballads? :awkney:

On 9/9/2021 at 9:46 AM, PeroxidePrincess said:

Hide contents

Leaked Dealer snippets also sounded a little different to the full leak. Especially the "gave you all my money part" or maybe I'm deaf

Spoiler

The snippets were pitched down 

whatarecoloris.jpg

Just now, Crack Prince said:

Has this been talked about? What is this? 
https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-beautiful-lyrics

lustforlife commented that in here but no one said anything...

Spoiler

i think it would be great tho for her to acklowledge the bodyshaming comments she's getting, just hope she does that in a good way

4 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

some of yall about to be real mad at me.... but it must be said.... notg and cherry blossom should have been at least rerecorded. as they are they don't fit with the rest of the album sonically. they stick out like sore thumbs

although boz said they weren't reworked, we don't know that for sure 100%, he's been inaccurate with describing the sounds of songs in the past and he could have an older copy of the album, rick nowels is credited for cherry blossom, so we'll see i guess

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

:eek2: some user here posted those lyrics this morning in this thread

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

lustforlife commented that in here but no one said anything...

Hide contents

i think it would be great tho for her to acklowledge the bodyshaming comments she's getting, just hope she does that in a good way

but reading it- it sounds like a parody of christina aguilera, like the parodies shane dawson and ijustine used to make back in the day

5 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

I think someone just took the "lyrics" lustforlife said (which i think were just a joke/reference to Christina Aguilera's song "Beautiful"). Unless Lana sampled that song, which is highly unlikely. I don't know why people love to put fake lyrics into Genius so much lol 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Crack Prince said:

but reading it- it sounds like a parody of christina aguilera, like the parodies shane dawson and ijustine used to make back in the day

OOH lol ok that makes sense, but oddly enough, maybe lustforlife said that because this song will talk about that?