Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Wait cus seeing all the albums arranged like that seems like we're in a second cycle ,and if lust for life was the antithesis of born to die, does that mean BB is gonna be the antithesis of HM?!?!!? Instead of being this mysterious persona she's gonna clear things up and be telling?

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Wait cus seeing all the albums arranged like that seems like we're in a second cycle ,and if lust for life was the antithesis of born to die, does that mean BB is gonna be the antithesis of HM?!?!!? Instead of being this mysterious persona she's gonna clear things up and be telling?

I now see her albums as pairs

BTD is yin; P is yang

UV is yang; HM is yin 

LFL is yang ; NFR is yin 

COCC is the softest yin yet; BB is yang 

for a LDR album, yin is being a bit more detached from the OG emotion that sparked the project, and yang is more passionate / raw / « imperfect » and into the moment

I don’t know if HM will be the antithesis of BB, but since it’s yang, I don’t think it will be as « detached » as HM 

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I now see her albums as pairs

BTD is yin; P is yang

UV is yang; HM is yin 

LFL is yang ; NFR is yin 

COCC is the softest yin yet; BB is yang 

for a LDR album, yin is being a bit more detached from the OG emotion that sparked the project, and yang is more passionate / raw / « imperfect » and into the moment

I don’t know if HM will be the antithesis of BB, but since it’s yang, I don’t think it will be as « detached » as HM 

Gotsa agree. BB having similar blood vibes as LFL

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

can i just say. CAN I JUST SAY. 

E656i6vVkAM05sC.jpg

ofc there are more covers on here, but I'm just so excited to have BB on my shelf. 
I'm gonna lay them out and just stare at them 

evil-laugh.gif

the image doesn't load for me :icant:

44 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

Unpopular opinion but Chemtrails looks beautiful here now… idk how to explain it but all these covers are perfect for her discography

i dont see the pic? anyone got a link??

i do love how unconventional she’s gotten with her album covers, the first 4 really feel like the lana del rey brand but her recent covers feel so personal and tell more of a story.

the meltdown people had when there wasn’t a car on the NFR cover :awkney2: 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

yes? she's the queen of pop for a reason

she ain't my queen

1 hour ago, yourboy said:

E-8trsNVQAMreM_?format=jpg&name=medium

I am probably late to this, but was Lana referring to AA meetings in the Arcadia announcement Insta post? I never knew:poordat:

She was. She's quoted AA material a bit on her private facebook page and on her Missdaytona twitter.,

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Future Jazz said:

dealer is...

Spoiler

drier than i expected i guess, there's not that much melodically speaking, and the instrumental isn't that interesting, nor is Miles' voice. however it is really original, surprising, and has a vibe of its own, reminiscent of her Lizzy work, so i'm still glad it's on the album!

The locals will eat up Dealer. 
Especially the wanna be alternatives on Tiktok and Instagram. I can already picture many reels with Lana screaming in the background. ?

Part of the reason I'm so much more excited about this era than I was Chemtrails is because Lana seems so happy with the album. In every post she's made about it, you can tell she's proud of it and is excited to share it. And I think that makes me just as excited to hear it 

imageproxy.jpg

18 minutes ago, your dealer said:

manifesting an instagram live where lana talks about the new album and answers questions, and sings to us :cuteface:

i miss when she used to do that (even though i only followed the chemtrails livestreams) and i think she has a lot of chance of doing that since she's so happy with the album

On 9/8/2021 at 7:04 PM, tripticks said:

So no signed CDs or LPs yet. Do we think that's gonna happen?

most likely, i mean they were on sale for chemtrails later as well

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

100% agree. The first snippet should have been enough. I listened to the whole song twice, didn’t download it to not overplay it,

but listened to it so I won’t obsess over it. 
as for Loved You Then and Now, I hope she puts it out and in the years to come (I’m trying not to make it my new Yosemite  by telling myself it mustn’t be that good if it got scrapped from TWO albums :oic2:

I also try not to make it my new Yosemite, although I had still made Dealer my new Yosemite (which is funny given how different both songs are), but I guess there'll always be that one song that we know was supposed to be on the latest album(s) and didn't make it :oprah3:

OK, so  even today we cried listening to Arcadia...

eddie-murphy-yes-GIF-downsized_large.gif

Time to get a rest now and think how to survive to the incoming Black Bathing Suit, If You Lie Down With Me, Beautiful, Violets For Roses, Dealer, Thunder, Nectar of The Gods, Cherry Blossom, Sweet Carolina...

1b2c4a621ad0f66674d13ebbd378c383.gif

I mean...

Spoiler

HELP

SHE'S GONNA DESTROY US

ISN'T SHE 

happy-tears-2.gif?quality=90&strip=all&z

17 hours ago, Lanarockwell said:

Hmmm I just checked my calendars and it says “Talk Of The Ages - LDR” October 1st? Any idea What that’s for?

wait what calendar?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

46 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Part of the reason I'm so much more excited about this era than I was Chemtrails is because Lana seem so happy with the album. In every post she's made about it, you can tell she's proud of it and is excited to share it. And I think that makes me just as excited to hear it 

exactly this!!! she really seems so excited and proud to share it with us. and her confidence and happiness is so contagious. interacting with fans and frequent posts on social media spreading nothing but positivity is making this era so enjoyable :wub:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif