Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

It's amazing.

Hide contents

Not as strange as some people say in my opinion. It's quite chill despite the screaming, but definitely different for Lana and soo addictively good. I only listened 3 times and then deleted so I don't overdo it, but it remains in my head.

im imagining it having a melody like the kinda outta luck intro

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tea girly, joining the dealer hate train :sass:

If your curiosity gets the best of you I would say don’t listen to the l34k because

Spoiler

it’s low quality and there’s a weird synth thing in the middle that completely ruins the song. It sounds like someone went into a music store and started fiddling with a keyboard. I thought it was intentional when I first heard it and it completely ruined the song for me.

After getting over that hurdle I can say I’m definitely on the love train! She’s sooo good :sass:

just realised she broke the pattern of the 121212 title track placement :toofunny: 

also this is the first album where the opening track doesn't have an instrumentation before she sings, it's just her voice to open the record 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

also this is the first album where the opening track doesn't have an instrumentation before she sings, it's just her voice to open the record 

There's some ambient noise and drums just before but it's definitely a jarring introduction :agree:

Manifesting that we get at least one interview so that we can find out why Lana picked the unreleased songs she did for this album :peace:

imageproxy.jpg

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

*prrrrrrt* :stareney:

i guess you could call it…text book…:bebe:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

17 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Manifesting that we get at least one interview so that we can find out why Lana picked the unreleased songs she did for this album 

I'm hoping she confirms when If You Lie Down with Me was originally written so that we can get confirmation if it's an Ultraviolence outtake/session or not.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Bones Are Blue said:

I'm hoping she confirms when If You Lie Down with Me was originally written so that we can get confirmation if it's an Ultraviolence outtake/session or not.

If not, we’ll definitely be able to tell by the song writing. UV had such a unique form of expression. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

38 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Wait can someone please tell me where I can find HQ versions of each album cover for BB? 

YES!!! THIS ☝? Someone please???

3 minutes ago, Unban Deluluking said:

It’s about Dealer:oprah3:

Hide contents

Is it just me or beat is very R&B… and Miles voice reminds me of Childish Gambino’s (Redbone) almost??? I mean not the same but it is similar…:tommy:

now that you mention it, the instrumental does kind of have a vintage soul element to it similar to the likes of childish bambino’s awaken my love album as well as some of lanas favorite soul artists. it has that excruciatingly creepy undertone that’s present in songs like gambino’s terrified.

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, be sweet said:

Who remembers me randomly predicting Thunder for this album

Can you randomly predict Serene Queen for LDR10 thanks x

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: