Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

feeling the hype again for the album. it was gone for like two days when lana decided to delete social media but now the excitement is back. i cant believe we're 37 days away from her magnum opus. :wowcry:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

feeling the hype again for the album. it was gone for like two days when lana decided to delete social media but now the excitement is back. i cant believe we're 37 days away from her magnum opus. :wowcry:

Already? :kum:

manifesting a leak FREE era :legend:. it's not like we're starved for content. we've already had a full album this year, and 4 singles from this album already. we also have like 4 more songs going on this album so y'all can wait a month 

it's what she deserves for her BEST & most personal record :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Last night I was thinking about how Roses Bloom For You is probably Violets For Roses. In my heart and soul, it makes perfect sense. :et:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want Lana to be pissed and angry on this album :flutter: I was so excited when she announced Rock Candy Sweet and now I'm wondering with what we are left.

Also I wanna see more of Neils photography.

12 minutes ago, Manson said:

I want Lana to be pissed and angry on this album :flutter: I was so excited when she announced Rock Candy Sweet and now I'm wondering with what we are left.

Also I wanna see more of Neils photography.

that's what I'm excited for right now besides the actual album release

I need to see this entire photoshoot :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

27 minutes ago, archiemm said:

manifesting a leak FREE era :legend:. it's not like we're starved for content. we've already had a full album this year, and 4 singles from this album already. we also have like 4 more songs going on this album so y'all can wait a month 

it's what she deserves for her BEST & most personal record :hottie:

Well actually we already have dealer

Chemtrails is so underrated and misunderstood, truly a sublime masterpiece. It's both gentle and dark and tells a beautiful story of her ultimate rejection of fame, which makes perfect sense given where we are today with this album's rollout and what she said Blue Banisters means to her. The story she's been telling since day one is so incredible and intricate and I really feel so lucky to be witnessing it in real time. In the future, at the end of the her career, people will be able to look at everything as a whole and see how amazing it all is, but we are the lucky ones who get to see her life's story unravel as it goes, and understand all the little moments of where she's at in the moment that Lana infuses into each chapter.

Apart from the four released singles which we know will be on Blue Bannisters, which other songs are we expecting to be on the new album?

Will Fine China and Thunder be there?

3 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

East?! As in Carolinas area like “Sweet Carolina” maybe? ? I had a feeling the lyrics about leaving CA in “Arcadia” were literal!

Reminds you of a LMLYLAW lyric? :blush3:

Just now, Bunbury said:

Apart from the four released singles which we know will be on Blue Bannisters, which other songs are we expecting to be on the new album?

We have the full official tracklist. 

i'm so excited for this album! lana's exit from social media hasn't changed how i feel about the album. i'm really sad about her exit for personal reasons and also because i'm really worried about her, it's so weird caring about someone so much who you've never met. I genuinely hope she's okay. 

I'm really looking forward to hearing her unreleased songs being officially released and how they sound now and what she did to them. I'm also really looking forward to hearing the songs we haven't heard before. This album is gunna make me cry so much. 

Lana is just our little caterpillar going into her chrysalis phase. She'll be gone for a little while and will come back better than ever. :cuteface:

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, Bunbury said:

We have a tracklist for Blue Banisters! Yes to Thunder, no Fine China.

1. Text Book

2. Blue Banisters

3. Arcadia

4. Interlude - The Trio

5. Black Bathing Suit

6. If You Lie Down With Me

7. Beautiful

8. Violets For Roses

9. Dealer

10. Thunder

11. Wildflower Wildfire

12. Nectar of the Gods (Wild One/Colour Blue)

13. Living Legend

14. Cherry Blossom

15. Sweet Carolina

34 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Last night I was thinking about how Roses Bloom For You is probably Violets For Roses. In my heart and soul, it makes perfect sense. :et:

I’ve been hoping for this ❤️

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

I’ve been hoping for this ❤️

The insiders are throwing us a red herring so we'll be truly surprised when it drops :blush3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven