Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I was just scrolling thru my notes app and stumbled upon a list of my top 10 unreleased Lana songs from fall 2020… funny how almost half of these will be officially released songs so I have to basically remake this list ahaha

1. I talk to Jesus 
  2. Living legend 
  3. Color blue 
  4. Fine China 
  5. Never let me go 
  6. Thunder
  7. Cherry blossom 
  8. Your girl 
  9. Yes to Heaven 
  10. Tv in black and white

5 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I was just scrolling thru my notes app and stumbled upon a list of my top 10 unreleased Lana songs from fall 2020… funny how almost half of these will be officially released songs so I have to basically remake this list ahaha

1. I talk to Jesus 
  2. Living legend 
  3. Color blue 
  4. Fine China 
  5. Never let me go 
  6. Thunder
  7. Cherry blossom 
  8. Your girl 
  9. Yes to Heaven 

Oh wow, you were pretty much spot on :rip: 

Fine China was close to being on Blue Banisters and Yes to Heaven on Chemtrails, so you predicted them too. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Oh wow, you were pretty much spot on :rip: 

Fine China was close to being on Blue Banisters and Yes to Heaven on Chemtrails, so you predicted them too. 

I’ll take it as an indicator that I have good taste when it comes to Lana songs! Lana and I are on the same wavelength ?

Since Thunder and Living Legend (and I still hope that the others) were reworked, I'm considering those two to be new songs to me as well 

imageproxy.jpg

44 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

1. I talk to Jesus 
  2. Living legend 
  3. Color blue 
  4. Fine China 
  5. Never let me go 
  6. Thunder
  7. Cherry blossom 
  8. Your girl 
  9. Yes to Heaven 

Same! I made a Spotify playlist with 15 songs that I thought would fit in an album and half of them are on BB now (or were considered to be) :toofunny:

1. French Restaurant

2. Living Legend

3. Velvet Crowbar

4. Serene Queen

5. Fine China

6. Nectar of the Gods

7. Yes to Heaven

8. Valley of the Dolls

9.  Your Girl

10. Thunder

11. I Talk to Jesus

12.  Cherry Blossom

13. Wild One 

14. Angels Forever

15. The Good Life

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i have to say that:

text book = dark blue (colour of sean's thunderbird tbh)

blue banisters = the colour of dried grass/hay

arcadia = late afternoon sun

dealer = gunmetal 

thunder = nighttime, city lights in the distance

wildflower wildfire = starry night turning into morning

nectar of the gods = gold, denim, asphalt 

living legend = a single spotlight

cherry blossom = white, baby pink... cherry blossom

mUENGN9.png

So I met my neighbors cat in the garden & I asked her about the BB album since she is the cousin of Niko & Topanga. BBS is 12 minutes long & starts with trap & a 808 but throughout the song a lot of pyschedlic elements appear & a lot of tempo shifts. It ends with a 2 minute long e - guitar solo & honking cars in the background. If You Lie Down With Me is a beautiful softrock ballad , the chorus is " Oh Barrie come back to California , to your Pepsi Cola Pussy Venice Bitch and if you lie down with me in California we could make out in the hot California Sun, America America " and then some moaning noises. Beautiful is a song about how beautiful  her dogs are. The instrumental is made out of barking noises ,the song is produced by Tex & Mex .Niko & Topanga are planning to leave Lana because they are upset that they don't get mentioned on the album at all. Violets For Roses has RBFY sampled in the verses & Yes To Heavens melody in the chorus. Fine China is sampled in the bridge .In The outro she is screaming so it transitions nicely into Dealer.  I Can Fly is still on the physical versions of the album as a hidden track. 

Sweet Carolina is her best closer,  it's beautiful & hypnotic , you can hear Lanas mother raging in the background :scream:

Her best album is coming,  believe me or not:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

It's Caroline like a person's name

Damn I'm Carolina with an a because that's the spanish version. I assumed that Lana called that because she's latina.

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i have to say that:

text book = dark blue (colour of sean's thunderbird tbh)

blue banisters = the colour of dried grass/hay

arcadia = late afternoon sun

dealer = gunmetal 

thunder = nighttime, city lights in the distance

wildflower wildfire = starry night turning into morning

nectar of the gods = gold, denim, asphalt 

living legend = a single spotlight

cherry blossom = white, baby pink... cherry blossom

I like these descriptions. I get a hint of light to medium blue sprinkled in with the dried grass/hay color for Blue Banisters.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

No more arguing!

So Thunder WILL have a video, Dealer will too & so will Black Bathing Suit! This was confirmed by my uncle's lice. I have a fun idea for all the delusional girlies like myself - let's start picking roommates for our stay at the psych ward when we all inevitably end up there :cuteface:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass