Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I know that the whole "thunder has piano" thing put quite a few people off, but what really excited me about it was hearing about the build up of it. Hearing all the different instruments that are gonna be used is something I'm looking forward to. I think the newer version is gonna fit BB better than the version we have right now 

imageproxy.jpg

23 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

does anyone know the chords for color blue on guitar? i cant find anything on yt

Bb - F - Eb - Cm - Gm - Ab

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I love Thunder but I just hope it has a bigger build up and maybe like a explosion or more of a rock feel. I don't know how to describe what I mean or the technical terms but does anyone know what I mean? :bebe:

help 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

thunder is a boring song to me, i hope the rework is much more exciting (its boring, not bad) 

Wait till you hear the other songs if you think Thunder is boring 

41 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

So I have a theory about Black Bathing Suit. 

Insiders have described it as an invite. Knowing that it follows Arcadia, I could see it being a metaphor for how she feels she has to censor her body. The black bathing suit could be the censor box we often see in television and this song could be her urge to rip off the black bathing suit and be free in her body and a big fuck you to anyone who has anything bad to say about it. 

The way Arcadia ends/the trio interlude makes it seem like she’s just getting started in terms of talking about her body.

Just a bit of speculation while we wait for the album but I would love if she went in this direction :sluttybunny:

It’s another ballad probably….ugh

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Wait till you hear the other songs if you think Thunder is boring 

spill!:tommy::oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, COCC said:

According to science it‘s simply impossible to turn Thunder into a boring song :et:

according to the leaked version it already is :sass:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

according to the leaked version it already is :sass:

I heard that only Trump Supporters believe that the leaked version is legit :oprah3:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I heard that only Trump Supporters believe that the leaked version is legit :oprah3:

it is absaloely far from legit! :sass:

i think i just compare thunder to ittj and living legend because they were all leaked at the same time and ittk and ll both had really iconic moments, ittj being her best song and iving legend having the screaming in, then there was thunder.. a cute gorl, just do it dont wait groudn breaking :tsk:

Now why did I think Thunder leaked in 2019 :bye: I remember it happening before COVID but I guess not lol

imageproxy.jpg

20 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

I can't believe the Thunder slander on this forum, it's one of her coolest songs.:twirls:

Sometimes they even slander WW

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bacbpu1ksr238l66lue

2 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I hope so cause I’m from the Carolina states and my bestfriend is named Carolina (Caro-Lee-na) so either way I’m excited for the song lol 

You're the first person I've found that's also from the Carolinas :wave2:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you