Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

14 hours ago, riina said:

I can't wait to stream Blue Babisters :creep:

Just fixed that, I was high lol

umDIXh3.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Since the album is officially only a month away, I'm gonna do a prediction on what my track ranking will be and come back to it 30 days from now: 

1. Black Bathing Suit

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Thunder

4. If You Lie Down With Me

5. Sweet Carolina

6. Dealer 

7. Living Legend

8. Arcadia

9. Violets For Roses

10. Interlude - The Trio

12. Blue Banisters

13. Beautiful

14. Cherry Blossom

15. Text Book

imageproxy.jpg

9 hours ago, L Del Ray said:

it’s funny to me how everyone begged for an album with unreleased tracks on it and now that it’s happening, people shit on it. y’all are never happy..

It's funny how something just change in a day or even in an hour.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Since the album is officially only a month away, I'm gonna do a prediction on what my track ranking will be and come back to it 30 days from now: 

1. Black Bathing Suit

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Thunder

5. Sweet Carolina

6. Dealer 

7. Living Legend

8. Arcadia

9. Violets For Roses

10. Interlude - The Trio

12. Blue Banisters

13. Beautiful

14. Cherry Blossom

15. Text Book

Mine: 

Spoiler

1. Thunder

2. Black Bathing Suit

3. Dealer

4. Blue Banisters

5. Arcadia

6. Living Legend

7. If You Lie Down With Me

8. Cherry Blossom

9. Wildflower Wildfire

10. Violet for Roses

11. Nectar of the Gods

12. Sweet Carolina

13. Beautiful

14. Text Book

15. The Trio

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

21 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

1. Black Bathing Suit

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Thunder

5. Sweet Carolina

6. Dealer 

7. Living Legend

8. Arcadia

9. Violets For Roses

10. Interlude - The Trio

12. Blue Banisters

13. Beautiful

14. Cherry Blossom

15. Text Book

i love doing sh*t like this, count me in :candy:

Spoiler

1. If You Lie Down With Me

2. Black Bathing Suit

3. Thunder

4. Living Legend

5. Blue Banisters

6. Arcadia

7. Violets for Roses

8. Dealer

9. Nectar of the Gods

10. Text Book

11. Sweet Carolina

12. Cherry Blossom

13. Beautiful

14. Wildflower Wildfire

15. Interlude - The Trio

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

f7GO.gif

The unheard song that I claim, along with 

f7GQ.gif

:oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

One of friend just said she stopped listening to Lana after Lust for Life as she got Lazy and just rehashes the same themes.  I played Textbook and she loved it but wasn’t impressed with the other songs, she called them Boring and uninspiring ……she called Arcadia Uninspiring :icant:  I wanted to slap her.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I have a great feeling about Beautiful. If you think about it, every song of hers with a generic title that could be fabricated by some random Lana title generator bot (California, Cherry, Freak, etc) was a highlight. There’s no way this song isn’t anything but a total slay.

Violets For Roses gives me heartwrenching breakup song energy. I can sense sacrifice, resignation, melancholia. I can feel it being a song that only grows and grows with further listens.

Black Bathing Suit sounds sultry in and of itself. Going by what lustforlife said about the song being a Lust For Life Stan Pleaser, I think it’s going to be a very intriguing addition to her catalogue and perhaps even what Cherry was to LFL in a way: the fan favorite that everyone adores and wants a MV and tour setlist placement for.

If Sweet Carolina is anything near the aching nakedness of Hope/Is This Happiness (her two best closers imo!) we’re in for a treat. Having a song co-written with her father and sister (two of her greatest pillars) at the tail of an album that sheds a light on her troubled past and present really will set it apart from her previous album closers. I have a feeling it will be hopeful, joyous and sweet. Can’t wait.

And none for If You Lie Down With Me because I have no idea what to expect or manifest for that one. 

IMG-7960.jpg

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

One of friend just said she stopped listening to Lana after Lust for Life as she got Lazy and just rehashes the same themes.  I played Textbook and she loved it but wasn’t impressed with the other songs, she called them Lazy and uninspiring ……she called Arcadia Uninspiring :icant:

what does she even mean by "uninspiring"? :icant: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

One of friend just said she stopped listening to Lana after Lust for Life as she got Lazy and just rehashes the same themes.  I played Textbook and she loved it but wasn’t impressed with the other songs, she called them Boring and uninspiring ……she called Arcadia Uninspiring :icant:

Arcadia I could understand but...wfwf? uninspiring? boring? :azealia: wfwf's build up is career defining. 

Just now, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

Arcadia I could understand but...wfwf? uninspiring? boring? :azealia: wfwf's build up is career defining. 

wildflower wildfire is a career highlight, it's at the same level as other loved tracks like heroin & venice bitch! :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

wildflower wildfire is a career highlight, it's at the same level as other loved tracks like heroin & venice bitch! :true: 

Absolutely, I don’t know what this bitch is on, I need friends with better music taste.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Absolutely, I don’t know what this bitch is on, I need friends with better music taste.  

i can understand why chemtrails & perhaps nfr may be underwhelming, however, even those albums which are divisive have stand-out tracks! venice bitch, california, the greatest, bartender, white dress, tulsa jesus freak, dark but just a game, & yosemite... she really never misses :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

im kinda worried about beautiful tbh. but then again. love song and change are nice tracks so she'll probably do it justice. it just gives off a meta kind of feel like im hoping it's not too literal and more encompassing  than just physical beauty or maybe delves into something else idk 

UV/Honeymoon

Calling Wildflower Wildfire boring feels like a direct attack on me and my mommy issues :sadcore3:

imageproxy.jpg